Glassdoor Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Glassdoor Intern Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

First round was an HR recruiter phone screen, followed by interview with hiring manager, then interview with two directors and the hiring manager again over Skype in one marathon day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The questions were typical interview questions. About my motivation, my greatest achievements in the past, etc.
    The interviewer was engaging and really paid attention through active listening.
    Finally I was not hired, since I was considered to be overqualified.

Interview Questions

• What is the achievement you are most proud of where teamwork was important?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Glassdoor had both a phone interview and technical questions, It helps to network with alumni from your school beforehand so you have something to talk about during the interview. Interview was fairly simple and everyone was enthusiastic about their jobs.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter contacted me 10 days later. I did the first interview by phone with her and got a positive response after 19 days, when we scheduled an in office interview. In the office I have been interviewed by two people from the team I will work with. Both have been very polite and showed me the whole office and introduced me to some people.

Interview Questions

• A book that inspired you? A person you would like to have dinner with? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.