Glassdoor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Glassdoor Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.1

Estagiário Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glassdoor (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2018.

Interview

A primeira etapa foi por ligação, uma conversa rápida em média 5 minutos, sobre o que eu sabia sobre a empresa. A entrevista estava marcada para as 16h, mas cheguei com 1 hora de antecedência e acabamos fazendo a entrevista mais cedo. A entrevista foi com gestora da área em que eu iria atuar. Foi uma entrevista tranquila e nada demorada. Apesar do nervosismo inicial consegui conduzir com calma. Foram aplicados três testes, um de português, um de lógica e um de regras da comunidade. Algumas perguntas sobre meu currículo e poucas pessoais.

Interview Questions

• Você gosta de ler? Qual livro está lendo agora?   1 Answer
    • Quantas pesquisas são feitas por dia no google em são paulo?   1 Answer
    • Qual seu curso, período e semestre?   Answer Question

Assistente De Moderação De Conteúdo Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2019.

Interview

Após uma etapa de redação com uma empresa de consultoria, fui chamada para realizar teste de raciocínio lógico e interpretação de texto. Ao passar por essa etapa, foi realizada uma entrevista com a coordenadora do setor e outra entrevista com a CEO. Por último perguntaram se eu gostaria de fazer um teste de inglês, não obrigatório.

Interview Questions

• Sobre meu percurso acadêmico/profissional.   1 Answer

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

4 rounds: Initial recruiter phone screen, hiring manager phone interview, onsite interview (about ~3 hrs with 4 people and an excel test) and final round phone interview with one team member who was unable to make the onsite. This was one of the more professional interview experiences I have had. The recruiter was informed about the company's current goals and how this role would fit into it. Additionally, she was very responsive on email/phone. I received a very complete agenda/schedule complete with Wifi instructions at the onsite. I was really impressed at how organized the interview process was.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online and heard back from the recruiter the next day. Call with the recruiter lasted ~30 minutes, which was followed by a call with the Hiring Manager. They then ask you to lead a renewal presentation with a mock client over Video Conference. They give you a pretty straightforward deck to present Glassdoor's offerings and lock in an upsell. The final stage is an in-person interview with 4 members of the team, lasting around 2.5 hours. Pretty straight forward process and was very impressed with the team overall, other than the recruiter. I received a call almost immediately after my in-person interviews with a verbal offer. I was surprised to hear that there was no room for negotiation and without committing to the offer, the recruiter went back to the team saying I accepted over the phone. I found this to be rather unprofessional but understand that it could have been a miscommunication. The OTE they offered was significantly lower compared to SAM roles in the industry. When I called the recruiter to let her know I accepted another offer, she responded "We knew this is how this call would go, thanks bye" and hung up the phone. Again, found her to be very unprofessional which is too bad given my experience with the actual team.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you disagreed with your manager? How did you resolve the disagreement?   Answer Question

Content and Community Fraud Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Akron, OH (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was great. All the people were very knowledgeable and friendly. The group panel asked great questions and also answered any questions that I had for them.

Interview Questions

• I was specifically asked what I knew about Glassdoor. This was the first company to ever do this for me.   Answer Question

Senior Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied via Glassdoor. Got contacted by a recruiter for a 30 minute call. Was sent a take home test which was SQL followed by a review of the test with an engineer the next day. I was contacted the same week to schedule an onsite. Had a 6 round onsite on a Friday followed by a follow up video call with the recruiter Monday morning. Was given an offer Monday evening.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The first step was a phone screen with the recruiter and then onto the hiring manager. I had a product exercise sent to me to complete. The exercise included the challenge of providing a better experience to applicants including providing a personalized response. Ironically I received a cookie cutter response that “we've decided to move forward with other candidates...”

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied inline, received an email the following day which set a day for telephone interview. During the first interview i mentioned I had received an offer from elsewhere at which point the process moved very quickly. The following day interviewed with the team manager and the next day I gave a presentation and interveiwed in the head office. Received an offer only hours afterwards

Interview Questions

• What do you have the offer that sets you apart from the others?   Answer Question

Smb Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The recruiters were very helpful throughout the whole process. I never felt like I was in the dark, they were always updating me even if it was to acknowledge that they were still working to find an answer. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Very situational questions around past experience and future scenarios I may encounter   Answer Question

Senior Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I type this as I am on my way to my face to face interview! I have been impressed with the level of professionalism and positivity I’ve experienced during my interview process!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult users   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.