Glassdoor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Glassdoor Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.1

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

Interview process was run very professionally throughout. It began with a phone interview with a talent acquisition partner. She was very nice and helpful throughout the whole process. This interview consisted of discussing my experience so far, why sales, why Glassdoor. I was also informed about the role, description, salary and benefits from the start, which was great. Next up would be an interview with two hiring managers and 15 minute mock call. I was told the best way to prepare for this interview on the phone by the talent acquisition partner. But also she followed up in emails of how to prepare for the mockcalls. It was great as they provide with you the best chance to prepare as well as possible.

The onsite interview was a great experience. I was a bit late as the office can be hard to find but the hiring managers were so understanding and made me feel at ease straight away. I had a 45 competency based interview, really trying to understand why sales, how does your previous experience relate to the role, why glassdoor, what motivates you to go to work. Both managers were very welcoming and friendly. The mock call then lasted 15 minutes. Prepare for this but do no sound over prepared. They want to see how you would be on the phone. Received feedback right after on the call and areas of improvement. I received another offer in area more similar to my college degree. But I was really looking forward to start in Glassdoor. Everybody that I met in company was very nice. It seems like a great place to work and learn as a sales development rep

Interview Questions

• Example of a time where you failed and what you learnt from it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

Interview Process started with a recruiter call followed by a phone screen by Karat. Next step is an onsite interview for 5.5 hours. I interviewers were very nice and pleasant. Overall process is very organized.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are technical in nature, mostly related to the tools and technologies I used. Couple of coding questions.   Answer Question

Senior Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The Hiring process is very awesome and recruiter was really helpful through out the process.

Interview Process:-
    1. Telephonic Interview:- You will be notified within 2 days about the next round.

If you successfully cleared the telephonic interview then you will be invited for full day onsite interview.

On-Site Interview:-
    1. Glassdoor will provide you car pool credit so you don't need to worry about traveling to the onsite interview location. This is really helpful.
    2. There will 5 interview at On-Site. If you are really good with your domain knowledge then no body can stop you from getting selected in process. Whole team is really friendly throughout my interview day.

I called for On-Site interview at Mill Valley, CA and it is very good location.

Email Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, call with hiring manager and onsite. The onsite was mainly behavioral with a white-boarding exercise at the end which I thoroughly enjoyed (though I never thought I'd say that about such a thing). Everyone was incredible and made me feel so comfortable immediately!!

Online Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Glassdoor's interview process was not intimidating at all! Everyone I spoke with in my experience was extremely helpful and friendly. I went through 2 rounds of phone interviews and 1 in office interview. I was offered the job and accepted! Great company, great benefits, and great people. Highly recommend interviewing!

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to do a video interview with pre-recorded questions to get an understanding of my personality and why Glassdoor. I then had a phone interview with the recruiter which was really more like a conversation about the role which I loved. I then was brought into the office for the onsite interview where I met with two managers and two people currently in the SDR role. I was then brought back the following day for a final interview with an SDR Manager in which I did a cold call simulator. I felt pretty confident about the interview and everyone I interviewed with/met was wonderful. It was one of the best-interviewing experience's I have had. Unfortunately, Glassdoor decided after my interview process to hold off on bringing on another SDR at the time which was unexpected. I wish that was not the case because Glassdoor seems like a really great company to work for. Aside from the last-minute change of direction with their hiring needs, it was a great experience and my recruiter Nate was wonderful and so quick to answer any questions I had. I wish every company did interviews the way Glassdoor does.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Glassdoor recruiters truly do their best at making the interview process as seamless as possible. With previous in person interviews I typically only get a confirmation e-mail regarding time and where the interview will take place. For Glassdoor, their recruiters send you information on how the interview will go, who you'll be interviewing with, and truly help you feel organized for the interview.

- I had 1 phone interview with a Glassdoor recruiter after I applied for the position online
    - Scheduled an in person interview where I met with 2 managers and 1 sales development rep.
    - Made it to the final interview where I met with 2 managers and had a mock sales call.
    - That same day I received an offer for the position

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Pretty standard process! Take home assignment before standard procedure. They ended up closing the posting though midway through my process. Overall it was pleasant though and the people seemed nice.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was clear and straight-forward. My recruiter prepared me for what to expect and clearly outlined the job, team and company dynamics. Probably the best interview experience I have had personally!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Glassdoor?   1 Answer

Senior Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted via email by Mark (recruiter) to set up an initial phone interview with him. He was very upfront when we spoke in saying that they had already closed a candidate for the role but really liked my background and had another similar position available that he thought I would be good for and I agreed. It was nice to know that they really took the time to see if and where I could be a good fit. After that I had a 1:1 phone interview with a lead on the team, then some homework, then an onsite that included three back to back 30 minute interviews including a presentation. When I arrived onsite, Andrea was super great in greeting me, showing me around and making me feel very welcome. She helped me set up for the video conference and I felt well prepared. What was also helpful is that Mark stayed in communication with me even when there was no update and on the day of my onsite, he sent me an encouraging email wishing me luck! This was above and beyond! The experience was great and made accepting the offer that much easier when it came. A++

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a client situation where you made a mistake? How would you approach a client situation where the client made a mistake? A client's jobs are down, how do you tell them? What solutions do you offer?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.