Glassdoor Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Glassdoor Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in November 2017.

Interview

Standard process - multiple phone screens, multiple rounds, discussion, then interviewing with role peers, etc. Nothing notable in the process. Not sure if the hiring manager was in control or relying on input from interview team. Somewhat disconnected feeling, actually.

Interview Questions

• Are you more strategic or more tactical?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Sausalito, CA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

The process couldn't have been better. I was reached out to by Glassdoor to briefly speak about the role and my background over the phone. After that conversation, I was asked to come onsite for four, half-hour interviews and a group presentation. My interviews were all very casual with questions mainly focused on my background and why I was interested in this opportunity. My presentation outlined my background and what I believed I could bring to the company. After my presentation, I was asked to step out of the room for about 20 minutes. The team met to discuss my presentation and my manager made me an offer onsite!

Interview Questions

• If a client tells you they don't see any value in paying for Glassdoor, what do you say?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimal. The salary was lower then what I was making at the time. I asked to be matched, which they did and they even sweetened the deal by adding more stock options.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was really smooth and enjoyable.
    I applied on Glassdoor and received an email 2 days after for a call with someone from HR.
    After this screening, I had a skype interview with a manager, followed with an assignment to be done from work and then onsite interviews where I got the chance to speak with 4 different people. Last step was a skype interview with a manager from the USA.
    Overall, really pleasant interview process, everyone was really nice and I enjoyed it a lot.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a marketing campaign you worked on that was successful   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.