Glassdoor Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Glassdoor Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

2.0

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Had the initial phone screen with a Recruiter. That same day spoke with the Hiring Manager and then scheduled my onsite interview. The process was quick. It all took a week max.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for Glassdoor and the entire process moved very quickly and I felt like I had a transparent candidate experience. I met on site with the team and after my interview they gave me a tour of the company which really sold me on working there.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous manager describe you?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was highly disorganized. I received multiple emails from recruiters using the same template but with different names, asking for my availability. This happened to my friend too. They didn't send me an email confirming my onsite until the day before. One of the interviewers didn't show up. All questions asked during the onsite interview overlapped so I felt like I was having the same conversation five times.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. Why do you think you'd be good for this job?   Answer Question

Glassdoor Response

25 Jul 2017 – Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We’re very sorry that you had such a frustrating experience. At Glassdoor we want every candidate to feel valued and respected during the... More

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Had a phone screen with a recruiter. She started off with, "so tell me about yourself, are you working right now?" I was shocked. I knew it would be a bad interview. She had no clue about my past, not even a brief skim of my resume. She asked me one question, then spent the rest of the time asking me about my work authorization in the U.S and how I found the job posting. Terrible. She was unprepared and standoffish. She was honest and said they're looking for someone with specific experience. If she even LOOKED at my resume before scheduling a phone call, she would have known off the bat not to call me. Instead, she came to a phone screening unprepared and wasted my time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.