Glassdoor SDR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Glassdoor SDR Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

2.7

SDR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

The process was fast and efficient. I had 3 interviews in total over a period of a week. Everyone was friendly and I felt at ease. The questions were challenging but manageable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Best interview experience. 3 step interview process. Over the phone, in person (with three separate people) , and a 15 presentation PowerPoint presentation. Everyone was really nice and helpful. Brianna was a great recruiter.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Quick and very beneficial.

Had an initial phone screen followed up with a hand full of face to face interviews. The last step of the process is a presentation.

Overall great process and great conversation with the team.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process consists of 4 30-minute in-person interviews with different members of the sales team. The next step in the interview process consists of a 15-minute presentation about yourself and why you want to join the team. The whole process was very smooth and wholesome. James. the Talent Acquisition Partner did a great job in making sure I was informed and comfortable throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What about the Company makes you want to work with us and in particular, our sales department?   Answer Question

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marin City, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Marin City, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

A bunch of on the phone interviews and then the final interview you visit the office and you give a presentation on yourself. I think it's a regular sales interview and what they are looking for is relatively normal. What isn't normal is explaining Glassdoor business model.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very transparent.
    -Initial phone screening: getting information about my previous experience and how that would be beneficial as a potential new Glassdoor SDR, as well as informing me about what the role entails.
    -At the end of this screening I was invited to the next step: Skype session with an Inbound SDR, Outbound SDR, Sales Manager, and the head of SDRs. At the end of this 2 hour skype session (30 with each current employee) I was invited to do a final 20 minute Skype powerpoint presentation about myself and why I would be a great SDR followed by a Q&A. I was offered the SDR position that same day--- Later that afternoon.

Everyone was so personable and honest about the position. They were also enthusiastic and seemed like people I could be friends with outside of the office. They stressed that there is no I in TEAM.

These reasons steered me to chose Glassdoor over offers from opposing companies.

SDR Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Glassdoor in March 2018.

Interview

Was told that I didn’t have the “drive” or “fire” to be a good fit. Didn’t know people with laid back attitudes don’t work hard. Glassdoor’s mid level managers are just looking for easy people to boss around who will say yes to anything with a smile on their face. Keep hiring kids that are overly bubbly and energetic for interviews... They’ll burn out and quit in less than a year anyway. They also seemed to bring me in when they already had a candidate picked. Thanks for wasting my time guys!

SDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Four weeks long. Began with a phone screen with a recruiter, then four video chat interviews with four team members, then a presentation to eight people, and finally a last call with the program director.

Interview Questions

• Are you motivated by fear of failure or desire to succeed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy and everyone made me feel extremely comfortable. I was contacted by a recruiter where I had a phone screening and immediately went on to have a second interview with 4 people 30 minutes each. I then presented a 15 minute powerpoint to a group of 6 people which was followed by questions. Overall, the experience was amazing. The recruiter was very helpful throughout the entire process and everyone I talked to was very welcoming and made me feel at ease throughout the entire process.

SDR Interview

Interview

I had an initial phone interview, which was pretty standard- I.e tell me about yourself, your experience, explains the company a bit, explains the role. My second interview consisted of four, 30 min long video chats with a different person every 30 min. Every single one of them asked the exact same questions and asked if I had any questions. I found it difficult to keep coming up with questions, but I made it work. The last interview was in the office, presenting to two employees, a presentation of yourself, why glassdoor, why you're a good fit for glassdoor, good traits, etc.- essentially selling yourself and explaining why you would make a great fit for the SDR role.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.