Glassdoor SEO Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Glassdoor SEO Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.5

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

My interview process with Glassdoor was thorough but efficient with the following stages: screening call with HR, intial call with the hiring manager, face to face interviews with two members of my direct team and two other people from the commercial teams in the London office.

It was notable how friendly and genuinely interested each and every person during the interview process was in getting to understand my skills and experience. It was also reassuring to hear that many of the staff have been working for the company for an extended period of time.

For one of the calls there was a mix up with scheduling the times because of the time zone difference, but this was quickly sorted and out. Overall a very smooth and informative interview process and I was delighted to have been offered the role at the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working within a globally distributed team?   1 Answer
  • How would you go about supporting PR and content campaigns from an SEO perspective?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (London, England).

Interview

I was initially interviewed by a very friendly man working in HR. Then I had too many interviews with too many different people to count. After a 1.5 month process, the final answer to my application was negative.

Everybody was polite and seemed to know what they were talking about.

But come on. At least 7 interviews spread out on 1.5 month, to finally hear a big NO. Really? Does a company need to interview you 7 times for 1.5 month to realise you're not the right fit?

I feel like I lost my time, time I could have used to try to get hired somewhere else.

It's ironic that a company specializing in company/interview reviews doesn't take the time to analyse their own process and realise that you don't need 1,5 month to know if a candidate is good enough for the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to localise the reviews appearing on Glassdoor if the language used doesn't correspond to the right country.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

I never had such a unique and fantastic experience with an interview process! It was quite intense as I had 8 interviews, talked with 7 different people based in different countries and had to prepare one homework assignment. But everything went smoothly thanks to the exceptional hiring team!

The main talent acquisition specialist I have been in contact with, Mark, is honestly the most friendly recruiter I have ever talked with. He was extremely helpful, was always trying to find ways to accomate me to schedule all the interviews, was replying very quickly to my emails and even took the time to reach out to me a day he was out of the office - but couldn't wait to let me know the great news that I get the job!

Glassdoor's interview process can be quite challenging when you have so many interviews to prepare, but it is definitely worth it. It is a real chance to meet and get to know the people you will work with. And I am so excited to be part of Glassdoor family!

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the user experience on Glassdoor's website? What would you change?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

From application to offer, the process took 2 months and consisted of 5 steps. Although long, it was a very pleasant interview process. Everyone was helpful and seemed truly interested in learning more about my skills and abilities. After an initial phone screen with HR, I had a phone interview with my hiring manager to discuss my background and the role in more detail, plus a chat with someone from marketing. Next, I was invited to a couple of onsite interviews at the London office to meet the team, which included people from marketing and corporate communications. Then I was asked to prepare a Homework Assignment involving editorial content, technical SEO and PR. The last round included 1:1 phone interviews to discuss my assignment (again with my hiring manager plus 2 directors from product and growth). I got a job offer 2 weeks after the last interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.