Glassdoor Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Glassdoor Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to do a video interview with pre-recorded questions to get an understanding of my personality and why Glassdoor. I then had a phone interview with the recruiter which was really more like a conversation about the role which I loved. I then was brought into the office for the onsite interview where I met with two managers and two people currently in the SDR role. I was then brought back the following day for a final interview with an SDR Manager in which I did a cold call simulator. I felt pretty confident about the interview and everyone I interviewed with/met was wonderful. It was one of the best-interviewing experience's I have had. Unfortunately, Glassdoor decided after my interview process to hold off on bringing on another SDR at the time which was unexpected. I wish that was not the case because Glassdoor seems like a really great company to work for. Aside from the last-minute change of direction with their hiring needs, it was a great experience and my recruiter Nate was wonderful and so quick to answer any questions I had. I wish every company did interviews the way Glassdoor does.

Interview Questions

Glassdoor Response

10 Feb 2020 – Talent Acquisition Leader

Thank you so much for this thoughtful interview review. We are thrilled you enjoyed the process. From time to time our hiring needs change, but our team is great about re-enaging when our needs change. Please keep in touch with us! - Julie Coucoules, Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Glassdoor recruiters truly do their best at making the interview process as seamless as possible. With previous in person interviews I typically only get a confirmation e-mail regarding time and where the interview will take place. For Glassdoor, their recruiters send you information on how the interview will go, who you'll be interviewing with, and truly help you feel organized for the interview.

- I had 1 phone interview with a Glassdoor recruiter after I applied for the position online
    - Scheduled an in person interview where I met with 2 managers and 1 sales development rep.
    - Made it to the final interview where I met with 2 managers and had a mock sales call.
    - That same day I received an offer for the position

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process at Glassdoor was really positive overall. I applied online and within a few hours was asked to schedule a phone interview with a recruiter. This was mostly just the recruiter giving me additional information on the position and what it’s like working at Glassdoor, pretty simple. After that, I was asked to come back in for an in person interview with SDR managers and 2 current SDRs. This was more of a structured interview, 30 minutes with each manager individually and 30 minutes with both SDRs at once. The third and final round was a 15 minute presentation to a few SDR managers. The presentation was a final way to sell myself to the team, and to express my abilities to do the job. Overall, it was a great process. I felt well informed the whole way through, and the team was all super nice!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

It started with a phone call with the recruiting coordinator who was awesome. I was super excited after talking to him and got an in-person interview a week or so later. The in-person one I spoke to three different people, all were super awesome and really just wanted to get to know me and what my experience was. After this, I got asked to come in for the final round of interviews where I presented a powerpoint about myself and my experience and why I would be a great fit for this role. I presented in front of about 8 people, two of whom I had already interviewed. They gave me a chance to ask questions and they also asked me some questions. After this, they told me I would know by the end of that week if I had gotten the job. I didn't hear from them, and then heard the same thing the following week. I also didn't hear that week and finally heard over two weeks later that I didn't get it. So basically felt that they were waiting for someone else to say yes before they told me no. I was super bummed they led me on like that because my hopes were very high that I was going to get that job. I had made two separate day trips into their office just for interviews. So kind of bummed but also if they can't give me the respect to tell me right away, it maybe wouldn't have been a good fit.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I had four interviews - one phone screening and three in-person. All in-person interviews I met with multiple people, the largest group being seven employees. I met a mix of managers, plus current SDRs to get a feel for the role and day-to-day work. I was also assigned a presentation to showcase my personality and why I would be a great fit for the SDR role and Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your time?
      How do you deal with rejection?
      Tell me about a time you failed and walk me through what you learned from it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with my recruiter to start the process; then I had another phone interview with one of the sales managers after that. The next step was 3 one-on-one interviews at the Chicago office, and for the last step, they called me back to do a 10 minute presentation about myself in front of 5 members of the Glassdoor team who then asked some more questions afterward.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied on Glassdoor. I was invited to a virtual interview where the ?’s are pre-recorded. Then a 30 min intro call with a recruiter. After that I was asked to come on site for three 1 on 1 interviews , each 30 min. I was given a tour right before this by someone from HR, beautiful office! I was asked to come back after a couple days with a presentation about myself. This presentation was in front of a group of 8 ranging from the role I was applying for to the director of the department. Everyone was so genuinely kind through the whole process of interviewing. I got to laugh with each individual about something during each interview, which demonstrates that they just want to hire good people with true grit. I got the offer the following work day.

Interview Questions

• Three strengths and three weakness’   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you received constructive feedback and how did you take it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The overall process took about 2-3 weeks. Started off with a phone call, then I was brought in to meet three different members of the team. From there I was invited back for a final interview presentation which was actually very fun and unique. It allows you to be creative in order to show the team who you are. Although I did not receive an offer, this was by far the most positive interview experience I have ever gone through. The recruiters and the team are all so nice and helpful, and they are very transparent about the role and the culture which is perfect for a company like Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• What skills from your prior experience carry over into this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had an extremely positive interview experience. Oftentimes, it is hard not to feel intimidated by the interviewers but they made me feel extremely comfortable and welcome. I liked how each part of the interview was one-on-one and they really walk you through each aspect of the role.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you could bring from your previous experience to this role?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in April 2019.

Interview

3 Rounds. First was a basic phone call with one of the recruiters. Second round was 3 different 30 minute interviews with an SDR, an SDR Manager, and a Sr. Manager. Third Round was a 15 minute presentation about yourself in front of some SDR's, SDR Managers, and Sr. Managers. I was down at school and was able to completely the entire process via Zoom which made things a lot easier on my end.

Interview Questions

• The first two rounds were pretty basic personality and behavioral questions. The third round was more catered to the presentation.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.