GlaxoSmithKline Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GlaxoSmithKline Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a two tier interview. Phone interview with the hiring manager and then a face to face with the SME and other employee. They were pleasant and made me feel at ease. We talked about my CV and why I want to work at GSK. We also talked about the main GSK products.

Interview Questions

• Past experience. Experience with data. Stakeholder management. Processing and resolving methods.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentford, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Brentford, England) in December 2016.

Interview

Contacted by external recruiter. Face to face interview with onshore Team Leader and then 2nd phone interview with 2 offshore Manager/s based in Europe. Role went to other candidate. Only feedback I got from external recruiter was they said I interviewed well. No other feedback. I believe age discrimination was a factor in not getting role (but can't prove it of course) due to giving my DOB when asked in 2nd interview (female mid 40s). Not sure if GSK are known for this?

Interview Questions

• 1st interview was usual stuff regarding my skills/CV, why I thought I was right for the role, what skills I could bring to the role etc. Similar questions by offshore managers for 2nd interview but also asked my DOB!! Gave it as I was bit put on the spot and didn't want to appear difficult.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Started late, no extra questions apart from the ones in a 'template'. A brief about next steps and their current process. Technical expertise questions. No question asked about work/life balance, although I need one.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England).

Interview

I had a Phone Interview (45 min). Then I was arranged to take the 1st Interview f2f. After going to the next round I was sent a case study and personality test. After that a 2nd Interview f2f was arranged where I presented the Case Study and had a conversation on my personality test.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses
      Past experience
      The STAR method / behavioral-based interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England) in March 2014.

Interview

Friendly people, lasted 1 hour, STAR type of questions, they had some finance documents with data and asked questions about certain characteristics and the numbers included on the documents. Make sure you prepare many examples for different situations you dealt with in the past

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you handled a difficult task at work   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Invited for an interview and I was told it will take 30min, but it took 1 hour 20 minutes. I was invited for a second interview with the manager, I waited for him in the interview room for 40 minutes and he never turned up. Finally, they told me that he called sick, and was never in the office in the first place! 2 weeks later after chasing for a response, I was told that they decided to hire internally.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about why GSK, and more technical questions about data analysis.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.