GlaxoSmithKline Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Finance

GlaxoSmithKline Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England).

Interview

Very friendly and fast interview process, very efficient. Encouraged you to answer more in the interviews if you hadn’t answered their questions in the correct manner, had a series of varied micro exercises which have good opportunity to do well.

Interview Questions

• Skills vs experience based, gives opportunity e.g for apprentices to apply with a fair chance   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

pretty hard AC involved doing a presentation on something you're passionate about. a group task that involved a puzzle. and finishing with an interview with two managers. Overall it's a fair AC and hire 1 role for each service line.

Interview Questions

• what you want to be in 5 years
      how many ping pong balls fit in a 747   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed for the GSK Finance Espirit program.

The interview comprised of -
    First round interview over the phone.
    Second round interview - Assessment Center including multiple tasks
    - Personal Interview with HR to check compatibility with corporate values
    - Group discussion where you first pitch your investment idea and then decide 1 among 4/5 ideas.
    - Written exercises.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were focused on customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in April 2010.

Interview

Form questions utilized, which is standard procedure for all interviews at this company. Examples need to be given in addition to just saying that you do have experience in a particular area. There is little feedback regarding how you are doing during the interview or how you did afterwards, unless there is an offer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you solved an issue in a previous role.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in July 2009.

Interview

Very easy and engaging interview

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging situation   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.