GlaxoSmithKline Future Leaders Program Interview Questions

Updated 1 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

3.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 52 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United States)

Interview

There are two online simulations followed by the assessment center. Focused a lot on natural responses, including a strengths-based interview and focused on values and culture fit. The whole process was extraordinarily long, got led on for 4 months. The process is theoretically good but the experience wasn’t worth the time I put in

Interview Questions
  • Would your family describe you as adaptable
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United States)

Interview

Very long interview process. Multiple modules you have to complete online before they consider your application complete. I am still waiting to hear back and submitted my application over a month ago.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of scenario based questions and why you want to work there
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United Kingdom)

Interview

Application, Online Assessment, Job Simulation, Virtual Assessment Centre. Job simulation had some strength based questions to be video recorded and other short reading/writing tasks. Assessment centre had strength based and technical interviews, presentation and individual tasks based on company's values.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you aim to develop as a part of this program?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United States)

Interview

Quite lengthy. The aptitude tests and job simulation were interesting but really long. It's best to take a few practice Situational and Quantitative tests beforehand. Overall, the process was unique but I haven't heard from them yet.

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Arab Emirates
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United Arab Emirates)

Interview

The first step is an online assessment test. If you pass this, you do a Hirevue interview, followed by a job simulation test. After that, you wait a long time to see if you passed to the Assessment Date interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Write an email response to a hypothetical situation where they were late getting back to you.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United Kingdom)

Interview

I applied for the Digital Engineering stream. Got an invitation to take the first assessment. I was straight forward considering their values. Got invited to do the job simulation. Passed that as well. Was told to wait for more feedback. After several weeks, I was told I was not a 'quite right' at the time.

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United States)

Interview

Initial assessment, pretty straight forward. Job simulator which includes simple data analysis and two basic hirevue questions (Why GSK?). Lastly assessment center which is the final stage of interviews. Organized and streamlined as a whole, although more demanding than the typical interview.

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United Kingdom)

Interview

Job Simulation - they give a scenario and you're required to do several tasks that you're expected to do in the workplace. Similar questions to those in assessment but slightly more difficult - I don't remember exactly but I don't think some of them are timed but the last few questions are video recorded questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United States)

Interview

Standard online application followed by 2 online assessments teaching you about GSK and testing for general reading comprehension, logic, and situational responses. Last stage was a virtual assessment (usually in person but moved online due to Covid) that consisted of an interview and 3 different activities, once again focusing on fit with GSK. Overall, a very enjoyable and relaxed interview experience. Highly recommend.

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United States) in Dec 2020

Interview

I passed the first assessment with multiple situations ( videos ) and some data analysis. Overall it's feasible and it takes around 1h 30 mins. It also targets multiple aspects of your reactions and personality during the the interview.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Interviews