GlaxoSmithKline Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GlaxoSmithKline Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with two people on the team. Briefly asked me questions about my self and my resume. Then moved on to two behavioral questions. Answered in the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most difficult time you experienced working in a team and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Stevenage, England) in June 2015.

Interview

It was really nice, they were able to answer questions honestly and truthfully. They asked questions about how the lungs worked specific to the role I would be doing. They ask about m previous experiences in relation to my degree. They also gave a tour before the actual interview to help you try to relax.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (New Delhi (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a campus round.It had a GD followed by a personal interview. The interview went around hr questions. The panel consisted of a finance personnel and a Hr.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Invited to interview for exploratory biomarker scientist placement. Was a 30 minute face to face interview followed by a lab tour. In the interview they asked quite a few specific questions about GSK and what their lab was doing including the techniques they use. Only asked a few competency based questions e.g. tell us when something went wrong in a group project and what did you do to over come it. As well as why are you right for this role.

Interview Questions

• Name some of the products we have produced   Answer Question
    • Why are we using antibodies as therapeutics instead of conventional drugs ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England).

Interview

Long day of one on one interviews and group activities. Generally not too difficult, they're just trying to see how you work in a office environment. Think about specifically why GSK is the company for you.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Single 1 to 1 interview. I was called to their site where the project was described to me. I was asked several technical questions related to the project. Most questions were pretty average ( Class XII level). The process took just half an hour. The interviewer was warm and engaging

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Fairy straightforward application, very long form - asked about a major piece of scientific work and questions about why GSK, why the programmes and achievements. Took four weeks to get back to me. Accepted an interview at Stevenage, it was one hour on competency questions followed by technical. The people were very friendly and it was a very enjoyable experience. Didn't get the offer, but I did get good feedback from my interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic competency questions: An example of leadership, teamwork etc.
      Technical questions: analysis of graphs and diagrams   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in February 2016.

Interview

Quite fast and kind interview. Classic questions about you and your backround (studies and experiences). Very kind the interviewer and the manager, they put you in a easy way to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• standard questions that you find in a normal big company interview. For example: tell me about a time that you have not reached the goal, how did you act?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview had 3 parts to it:
    The first one was getting to know the interviewee better (past job experiences, etc)
    The next part was a technical portion where the interviewer would ask a few technical question.
    The last part was just the interviewer sharing more about the job.

Interview Questions

• Share with me an experience where you encountered a difficult situation at work.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

Went through Uni/college for the interview, process did not take too long, selected an interview date and just went with it. The process was fast and did not take too much time.

Interview Questions

• Asked mainly about what you have done in Uni/college and external activities   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.