GlaxoSmithKline Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Internship

GlaxoSmithKline Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

I applied online. They got back to me in 2 days and scheduled an interview within a week. They responded one week after the interview. The interview was very typical.

Interview Questions

• How would you make an important decision given that you do not have all the information?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with two people on the team. Briefly asked me questions about my self and my resume. Then moved on to two behavioral questions. Answered in the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most difficult time you experienced working in a team and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2020.

Interview

there was a general Application, followed by a skills based assessment, leading to a virtual interview, one virtual interview was passed, invited to a final in-person interview with the 3-4 best candidates

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2019.

Interview

i applied online and then they sent me an online assessment and i passed it ,then i was contacted by an HR and had a phone interview,and asked me a set of questions about me and about the company

Interview Questions

• how did you hear about this internship   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

it was rather easy since it was just for an internship. the hiring manager asked some questions and talked about the roles of the position. second call was to offer the internship and signing

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (New Delhi (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

The experience was a basic one where in I was asked about the basic concepts to see the role fit. And the rest was just normal life question with some twists.

Internship Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by the project supervisor. He started by explaining the job scope and introducing the work environment. Standard interview questions on past experiences were asked. Overall a friendly and casual experience.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2018.

Interview

Tested on technical questions and asked about my future career plans. Technical question was difficult as it require you to have some background knowledge. However, I was free to ask about my role and job scope if given the opportunities to be hired.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview had 3 parts to it:
    The first one was getting to know the interviewee better (past job experiences, etc)
    The next part was a technical portion where the interviewer would ask a few technical question.
    The last part was just the interviewer sharing more about the job.

Interview Questions

• Share with me an experience where you encountered a difficult situation at work.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

Went through Uni/college for the interview, process did not take too long, selected an interview date and just went with it. The process was fast and did not take too much time.

Interview Questions

• Asked mainly about what you have done in Uni/college and external activities   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.