GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 1539 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United States)

Interview

I had several phone calls with a hiring manager prior to the interview. I then had a full day of interviews with department members. I was asked technical, behavioral and resume questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would your family and friends describe you?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (India)

Interview

Good and short but the questions asked were not relevant to my practise area. The interview was also brief but did not feel conclusive. They should also expand location wise and agree for online interviews for persons from different cities.

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United States)

Interview

There are two online simulations followed by the assessment center. Focused a lot on natural responses, including a strengths-based interview and focused on values and culture fit. The whole process was extraordinarily long, got led on for 4 months. The process is theoretically good but the experience wasn’t worth the time I put in

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (India)

Interview

First round was a written test which consisted of basic programming questions and verbal inference questions. The second round was a one on one interview. If selected in this round a final HR interview was conducted

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United Kingdom)

Interview

Difficult and long , a lot of problem based scenarios and a presentation for the assessment centre. Questions didn’t have right or wrong answers but were more focused on your thought process and reasoning for your answer as well as your personality and fit to the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgium
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Belgium)

Interview

Du au covid, entretien d' embauche par téléphone. Très bon contact avec la personne, Le curriculum vitea a été passer en revu et expliquer ses expériences, Expliquer pourquoi vouloir ce poste et parler un peu de l entreprise.

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi vouloir travailler chez eux
Anonymous Employee in Trinidad and Tobago
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Trinidad and Tobago)

Interview

The first online assessment was a bit long, as there's approximately 30 questions to answer. However, from it, I've obtained a greater understanding of the world of work at GSK, which I appreciate. Once you've passed the online assessment, you move on to the online interview from HireVue.

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Employee in Belgium
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Belgium)

Interview

Completed an online test on the recruitment platform, then went on to an interview with typical interview questions about my previous experiences, my education and my skills. The online test was a mix of quantitative and behavioural questions (e.g. asking what you would do in a specific situation).

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore)

Interview

Very simple process, well managed! I greatly enjoyed speaking to the interviewees, they were really patient in listening to what you have to say. Sadly didn't make the cut, but would apply again in the future!

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United Kingdom)

Interview

Normal telephone first and then virtual hiring manager followed by panel, with case study component and presentation with question and answer session. Then final stage of meeting with executive level manager for 30 brief catch-up. Was a longish process and took planning and some waiting, very thorough and mostly good interactions.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,539 Interviews