GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2018

3.1

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online, was selected to complete an online (1-2 hour) assessment working through potential problems. I was notified that I passed the assessment and was invited for a phone personality screening.

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

The worst interview experience ever. I don't know if they recruit people through recruiting company or what, the people who gave a call today is super unprofessional. They said my name wrong twice and tell me to prepare for background question, really personal offensive question. I felt really uncomfortable, i interviewed with a lot of company before, none of them ask me 'From June 2017 to August 2017, tell me what did you do?'

Interview Questions

• I'm going to ask you some very detail personal question, please be ready to answer   Answer Question
    • I saw you had a two month gap after you graduated, what did you do, details.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

They recruited via recruiting company. The recruiting company had lack of understanding of the opening positions and delivered wrong information. The in-person interview proceeded after the resume submission. Interview was relatively easy.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

It was a multi-one interview. Firstly, they ask me some questions about myself. Then, they asked some quesitons about my skills set such Excel functions.
    After, they asked some quesitons about my characteristics and my motivation.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward. Easy going team and everyone was friendly. The whole process was designed to run very smoothly. I would try to interview here again in another six months to one year.

Interview Questions

• How to handle production disasters   1 Answer

R&D Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

All day interviews with a variety of people in the dept and support functions . Asked to give a seminar. Had dinner with the group. Very standard process, from speaking to others in similar roles.

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone.
     Most of the questions asked were typical behavioral questions that were easily answerable using the STAR method.
    However, I was asked a few direct research questions.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Rockville, MD (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Great interview process. Very straightforward, interviewers were warm and professional. I met separately with HR, two admin assistants, and the executive. Had a chance to talk to them informally during my interview which was wonderful.

Interview Questions

• Talk about how you prioritize your work.   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Hill, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Oak Hill, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I first met recruiters at my university's career fair in September and applied the next day. It wasn't until December that they called to set up a January interview. The entire thing was behavioral. Make sure you know STAR. It was also long, between 2 and 3 hours with three interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you encountered x problem and how would you go about resolving it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

I applied online first - they had some Future Leaders specific questions in addition to requiring your CV/Resume and Cover Letter. Afterwards, I got an email to complete an aptitude test which they said would take about an hour but ended up being like 2-2.5 hours. I got phone screened a month later, and invited to the assessment center, which was a great experience but very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to motivate others to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.