GlaxoSmithKline Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate

GlaxoSmithKline Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

2.8

Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Conshohocken, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (West Conshohocken, PA (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied online, had a ten minute phone interview and then 1:1 interviews with two members of the hiring group. Phone interview gathered more details on job history and asked if I had experience with some specific requirements (e.g. technical writing) for the position. Both 1:1 interviews were done within a 30-45 minute period.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual or difficult here. Mostly behavior based questions and a few questions to assess technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

3 person individual interview then tour of facility. Asks mainly questions about personality and working with a group on activities. What role do you usually play in those activities. Very easy going and felt more comfortable than normal interview process.

Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in February 2019.

Interview

Showed up a bit early. Interviewer came out right on time and was super friendly. Was interviewed by 3 different people. Super friendly staff. They weren't intimidating at all. It made me want to be apart of their team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, experience in the work field & etc..   Answer Question

Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (King of Prussia, PA (US)).

Interview

Rotation of 5 people interview consisting of 30min each. Afterwards, a tour was given of the facility. If they like you, you will get a call within an hour after your interview. At least that's how it was back in 2016.

Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Conshohocken, PA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Contactacted by outside recruiter. About 6 weeks later called in for an on-site interview. You'll probably be competitive for 1 position although they say more than one position is available. I was interviewed by 4 employees (one on one) followed by a plant tour.i heard back from my contractor the night after the interview that they wanted me to work with them. 3 more weeks past before they offered the position/sign contract. All your references will be contacted and asked intrusive questions.

Interview Questions

• How do u convince someone to change their mind about a decision they made   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.