GlaxoSmithKline Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GlaxoSmithKline Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

2.7

Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Conshohocken, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (West Conshohocken, PA (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied online, had a ten minute phone interview and then 1:1 interviews with two members of the hiring group. Phone interview gathered more details on job history and asked if I had experience with some specific requirements (e.g. technical writing) for the position. Both 1:1 interviews were done within a 30-45 minute period.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual or difficult here. Mostly behavior based questions and a few questions to assess technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (King of Prussia, PA (US)).

Interview

Rotation of 5 people interview consisting of 30min each. Afterwards, a tour was given of the facility. If they like you, you will get a call within an hour after your interview. At least that's how it was back in 2016.

Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in February 2019.

Interview

Showed up a bit early. Interviewer came out right on time and was super friendly. Was interviewed by 3 different people. Super friendly staff. They weren't intimidating at all. It made me want to be apart of their team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, experience in the work field & etc..   Answer Question

Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Conshohocken, PA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Contactacted by outside recruiter. About 6 weeks later called in for an on-site interview. You'll probably be competitive for 1 position although they say more than one position is available. I was interviewed by 4 employees (one on one) followed by a plant tour.i heard back from my contractor the night after the interview that they wanted me to work with them. 3 more weeks past before they offered the position/sign contract. All your references will be contacted and asked intrusive questions.

Interview Questions

• How do u convince someone to change their mind about a decision they made   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

3 person individual interview then tour of facility. Asks mainly questions about personality and working with a group on activities. What role do you usually play in those activities. Very easy going and felt more comfortable than normal interview process.

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a good experience. Very different than other companies. It was a group interview. You get to know other interviewee before the group interview starts. first we had group interview, it was consists of a group project that was to make a structure from a lego set, and later 5 minutes long interview was done in speed dating setting.

Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

I was reached out by a contractor and went through an on-site interview in one of the locations in PA. Similar as to what you may have read from others, it first was a group interview (activity-like) and if they see you are fit, you'll continue on to the next part which is like a speed-dating but more of an interview.

There are some who said it was hard, though in my perspective, it was more because of nerves and it was fast so I didn't think it was that hard to begin with. My advice to you is that be confident, passionate, respectful and kind to the interviewers and those who are going through the same process as you and ask lots of questions! They definitely notice the little to big things :)

Interview Questions

• Towards the end, the interviewers begin to ask behavioral like questions like "What is tolerance to you?" and may quickly jump to questions like "Describe this event and what you did"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.