Find jobs for Medical Sales Representative

GlaxoSmithKline Medical Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated 12 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

3.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 10 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Ho Chi Minh City) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied through phytopharma HR Department. The process took 1 month. Interview questions were quite easy. Just 1 round. I interviewed with 2 area manager. They were very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths & weeknesses
    1 Answer
GlaxoSmithKline
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline

Interview

The process was panel interview and then case management and finally one to one interview It was not easy and very competitive but it was a great experience. It needs time management and excellent presentation skills and how to show and express your skills and experience.

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Calgary, AB) in May 2018

Interview

There are three parts interview HR, District manager and national manager. I only got the phone interview. The HR was really nice. The questions level is average. However two questions were not prepared.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest challenge if you success for this role?
Anonymous Employee in Lagos
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Lagos) in Mar 2018

Interview

The process wasn't as tedious as I expected for my set but the next set after me had a more tedious experience. There were role plays, group activities, presentations, get to know you questions etc.

Interview Questions
  • Sell me a brand of medicine over another similar brand
Anonymous Employee in Nairobi
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Nairobi) in Feb 2014

Interview

Very intensive, professional and specific.Its quite along process and it takes a sequence of interviews and one has to wait for a duration of time before screening for entry into the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself?
  • If offered the opportunity what will you do for the company?
GlaxoSmithKline
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline

Interview

1st interview-District Manager, 2nd interview- Human Resource, 3rd interview- regional manager

Anonymous Employee in Cairo
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Cairo) in Jun 2013

Interview

DM ten IQ & english test then HR interview with third party HR organization then HR from GSK then Panel interview with some training and sales managers in which you have to make a presentation analyzing and giving a solutions for a case that may face you in the market if GSK hired you after that the final interview with the HR director and the sales Director .

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Employee in Cairo
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Cairo) in Feb 2013

Interview

first with a supervisor then with a business unit manager then English and numerical tests after that with A HR Specialist then with a panel of sales and marketing managment final with the sales director

Interview Questions
  • A case study of real life situation analysis of Augmentin performance
Anonymous Employee in Sarajevo
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Sarajevo) in Mar 2012

Interview

First selection was based on CV. Second selection was based on intelligence and personality tests. Third one , long interview with HR and team lead with bad and good cop approach. Forth selection was with Sales manager where I was supposed to sell remote control to him, very unpleasant experience. And the fifth, dialog with CEO.

Interview Questions
  • Where was the last time that you've made mistake?
Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Jan 2009

Interview

The office looks great and is very impressive. There will be 3 interviews after you pass the examination/screening. First interview is with the HR who will ask all the basic information about you. If you're a fresh graduate, that will be your school academic achievements, organizations you've joined, your leadership and teamwork experiences. The 2nd interview is usually a panel comprising of 2-3 district managers who will ask questions that will challenge your logic and decision-making skills. The 3rd interview is with the CEO which i think is just to formalize the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Being asked something about your family or what church you go to. I think this is something personal that should not be asked during interviews but here in the Philippines, most think it's ok to ask these.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews