GlaxoSmithKline Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GlaxoSmithKline Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

3.3

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Tucson, AZ (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

First went through a phone screen, then two managers interviewed me face to face, the hiring manager who was one of them then had me speak to the VP --her boss on the phone. A week later an off was made and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict you had with a coworker and how it resolved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to change start date. My usual advice is to take the offer!

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Denver, CO (US)) in January 2008.

Interview

the phone interview was the usual. Just google "pharmaceutical sales phone interview" to get a handle on the questions. be sure to use the STAR format for evaluating and answering questions. If you get the multi person interveiw, each will have a different style, like good cop, bad cop. Just relax.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me this pen?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where you were disappointed by your sales presentation,   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in June 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for phone screen, then interview with DM by phone and then schedule f2f interview with DM. I was a bit unusual as I applied out of state and the DM had to fly out to meet me. RVP was too tight on schedule to meet candidates so they went ahead with an offer after f2f. The interview process was respectful and expected. However gsk is extremely by the book and DM will only ask questions verbatim from the interview pages. It was a bit more difficult than others as there would be multiple questions within one, testing various aptitudes and you have to meet them all with one answer.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled persistent rejection in the past?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Valencia, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

first I had a telephone interview. after 2 months they called me and invited me for an interview with the district manager. the interview was at a hotel restaurant. the manager was on the phone for more than 30 minutes. all the process didn't seem formal. she let me talk for more then 2 (!) hours without offering a thing. not even a drink. in the middle of the interview her son called her and came to take the keys for the car. she decided that i don't have enough experience and told me that if i would come from a rental car company she would hire me. I thought to myself: this is what she'is looking for?? with no offence, the car rental salesmen are well known as the most dishonest people.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Fairfax, VA (US)).

Interview

Phone call then interview,interview,second interview with good copy bad cop set up. The first interview was pleasant but the second was with two interviewers and the dynamics were completely different. It was my first interview in years so it was unfamiliar.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

4 interviews. pretty straightforward questions. timely feedback. met with district manager f2f. then district manager and another sales rep. then two sales managers. asked general background questions but also had me present a product detail using a sales aid

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in April 2014.

Interview

One on one with the sales manager. Of they like you, then you will get another interview. Then, if you pass that then you get to interview with the regional sales manager at regional office. They also do a driving record check.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What in your background do you feel like your qualified for this job? Tell me about how successful your sales background has been. What makes you think that you can change doctors minds regarding prescription practices   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2008.

Interview

-phone interviews
    -4 face to face interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not really, but give all details upfront why you're worth the amount you're seeking.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2010.

Interview

you must have been finished your medical background colledge or degree like phisician or physotherapy or pharmacy or veterinary or science bachlore to qualify to submit your application.
    then you should prepare your cv and some other documenta like your military cervice certificate and your bachelor,s degree certificate and a proof of residance like an electricity bill

Interview Questions

• how do you sell this pen to me   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

1ST WRITTEN test,
    where some basic english,maths and about company questions.

2nd HR round
    where about your introduction and other questions subject

and finally last round with area sales manager,regional sales manger,zonal sales manager
    asks different type of questions.

be confident and answer with a smile.

Location not suitable

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.