GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions in Shanghai, Shanghai | Glassdoor.co.uk

GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions in Shanghai, Shanghai

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

4.0

Trade Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2014.

Interview

competency interview , experiences related to all the JD required. depends on the hiring manager, you need interview with department director first, then the direct supervisor, who you will be directly support in the role.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience on NPI? Promotion project you do?   1 Answer

AR Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2014.

Interview

One round HR interview, HR ask some basic information about me. Then after one week, it's hiring manager interview. Just talking about my previous working experience, I obtained the offer within the same of hiring manager interview.

Esprit Commercial MBA Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in November 2015.

Interview

Lengthy and vigorous process. 1st round includes personality and aptitude test; 2nd round includes phone interview with HR and essay writing on motivations joining the company; selected candidates were flown to Shanghai for a one day assessment that includes group case discussion, proposal planning, individual presentation, role play, and 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• Deliver a manager review with an underperforming staff   Answer Question
    • How would you develop a brand/ product market entry campaign?   Answer Question

2018 Future Leader Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed in Shanghai, China, and go through two online test, then the assessment center. it was very competitive, approximate 50 candidates applied for this position and just 3 passed. the interview is usually professional, we took 6 rounds in one day, including 2 group discussion, individual presentation, role play, and a one-to-one interview. although I didn't pass the interview, I still fell I learned a lot and most of the employers were very nice.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.