GlaxoSmithKline Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Software Engineer

GlaxoSmithKline Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Raleigh, NC (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

It was a very pleasant experience. The recruiter contacted me via phone and asked me about my courses and projects related to the qualifications they were looking for. He described the position to me.

Later I was called for an onsite interview. The whole team talked to me in groups of two and asked me several questions and kept asking tools and languages I used for doing my academic projects. The whole process was very smooth and each and every one of them made it really comfortable. They key is to have general software skills and a burning desire to learn and excel.

Interview Questions

• What type of databases, repositories and languages you used for you academic projects?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England).

Interview

Interview consisted of one day down to their office, for the interview. I was ask beforehand to prepare a presentation about a technology achievement which I has to present on the day. I was asked about the chosen subject of the presentation, there were many behavior questions ()projects, team work) and some related to technical skills.

Interview Questions

• What would you choose between being a manager of a team, of being one of the team members?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2009.

Interview

Submit resume onine
    HR interview
    Business interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2009.

Interview

Had a phone screen. Personal interview with HR and Presentation with team. Drug test. Very thorough Background check.Had a phone screen. Personal interview with HR and Presentation with team. Drug test. Very thorough Background check.Had a phone screen. Personal interview with HR and Presentation with team. Drug test. Very thorough Background check.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Mumbai (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

They wanted a technical person in the ASP.NET field to interact with their IT/development partners or outsourced. I went through 4 rounds of interview. All went well and I might have joined, it was the final or HR round which made me reject the offer. The remuneration was not an issues the HR personnel who interviewed me, pissed me off. After 3 great rounds of interviews with the senior most management, the HR guy was so irritating and asked some really silly and even disrespecting questions. Even while rolling out the offer, the process took too long and was extremely bad.

Interview Questions

The HR interviewer was the primary reason and the time taken t o roll-out offer.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.