Find jobs for Summer

GlaxoSmithKline Summer Interview Questions

Updated 17 Mar 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

3.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 7 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United States)

Interview

Applied online, heard back within a few weeks from the scientist hiring. Set up a phone interview focused on my PhD project and skills. Very relaxed. Heard back a month later with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you faced a challenge and how you overcame it.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United Kingdom)

Interview

I had to do a straightforward application form, a few online tests (values and mathematics), a video interview (5 questions on motivation, experience and knowledge) and was then invited to an assessment centre. 2 rounds of interviews and a group exercise.

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Buffalo, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

Applied for the position online. Scheduled for a phone call 2 weeks later. The interview lasted 30 minutes with behavioural questions. Interviewers weren't keen on interrupting and gave me 5-7 minutes on each question.

Interview Questions
  • Explain one event from your past where you exhibit courage?
  • Tell us about a situation where you had to convince someone to do something and how you went about it?
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Mumbai) in Jul 2018

Interview

CV Shortlist, followed by a GD and then PI interview which went on for 1 and half hour. The company has an amazing culture and I had a great learning experience. Staying confident and giving honest answers worked for me

Interview Questions
  • Started with Tell me about yourself, one failure of mine They knew it was the second day of FMCG and I didn’t get through on Day 1 Was asked about my top 5 companies: Mentioned 5 and GSK was not among them They asked how I am dealing with the fact that I was not placed in any of them What is the first and foremast task of a Sales Manager which he should focus on. Questioned me a lot on Push and Pull Strategy. Is sales Push or Pull and how is marketing comes into action. And how the end goal of company is achieved. Asked me to share my experience of Day in the life of Salesman with Metro Cash and carry and P&G. My observations of where the salesman used Push and Pull strategy. Is Marketing heart or mind?
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England) in Jul 2017

Interview

The interview was quite unconventional. It was a assesment day, I had to prepare a presentation on given topic, to then present to one of the managers. Second part was one on one interview which was the usual graduate questions eg. "Tell me a project you took lead off". Then group interview, which consisted of team discussion on given material.

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United Kingdom)

Interview

Three stages: 1) Online application form, 2) Competency based telephone interview, 3) Two day assessment centre involving a business decisions test, manager employee roleplay, presentation, group discussion and competency based interview.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time you used an innovative solution to solve a complex problem.
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England) in May 2013

Interview

Called manager, spoke to them about the kind of things I was doing at university, really good chat, very relaxed. Asked about extra-curricular activities, seemed genuinely interested, made things much easier for me to interact with them. Then spoke about the kinds o things I would be doing, which was really interesting, and then accepted the job

Interview Questions
  • What do you find easiest at uni?