GlaxoSmithKline Territory Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GlaxoSmithKline Territory Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

3.2

Territory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Newark, NJ (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

phone interview first round screening with hiring manager
skype interview with multiple managers
in-person interview with panel managers

all interviews were behavioral based
the interviewers really want you to connect your past experience with the job responsibilities

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Territory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

At first got a call to schedule a phone interview with a GSK Recruiter. Was asked basic questions about experiance in sales, etc. Then was called back for a second round which was face to face interview with the district sales manager. She asked basic behavioral questions which were to be answered using STAR method. Also asked about previous sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were in a difficult situation with your coworker and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question

Territory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Phone interview. A very initial communication, started with a self-intro of the interviewer, and then asked some clarification questions about my resume, education and experience, including why I resigned from last position;and then regular interview questions; also asked about eligibility to work in this country, willingness to relocation, salary expectations, driving records. Lastly the interviewer explained the recruiting process, and asked me if there's any other question.

Territory Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Interviewers have very structured questions. However, they really want to get to know you as a person. You can tell the managers love where they work. Overall very positive experience - be prepared!!

Territory Associate Interview

Interview

several round of interviews. First with HR and district managers who have spots available in their district. They may have interview with regional director depending on important of the position.

Interview Questions

• Why gsk? why sales? how are you different? achievements? team lead?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.