GlobalLogic UK&I Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

Other17%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlobalLogic UK&I (Sydney)

Interview

Initial phone screen, followed by take home coding challenge; then a final interview consisting of a culture interview which was just a general get a feel of you sort of thing and a technical interview. The technical interview when over my experience as well the actual coding problem. Overall the process wasn't too bad and the recruiter kept good contact with me.... But here is my gripe, I was rejected because I didn't have enough public cloud experience. However, I was told by the recruiter that wasn't a problem and nor do I have anything about public cloud on my CV. Why waste my time if you weren't going to hire me anyway?? At no point in the process did I ever say I had any such experience.... In fact I was very clear that I didn't have public cloud experience early on in the hiring process. Anyways I feel as if my time was wasted for a very trivial reason. So many companies do this, your missing one technology that you could probably pick up easy enough in a few weeks and that's it your not getting the job.

Interview Questions
  • designing a super market offer pricing system
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic UK&I (London, England) in Dec 2021

Interview

1st stage: application. 2nd stage: numerical/logical and basic English online assessment. 3rd stage: group assessment that includes a group exercise with other candidates, a solo interview and one given topic that you prepare and give a presentation to the assessors. 4th and final stage: 1 hour final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

204.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=GlobalLogic UK&I~764808
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic UK&I (London, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Online technical skills test (mostly multiple choice) on bash, sql, cloud skills, followed by a phone interview, then a MS Teams video interview, and one final surprise phone interview. Everyone was polite and pleasant throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Given a particular scenario, pick all the statements that are true.

Anonymous Employee in Cairo, Cairo Governorate

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GlobalLogic UK&I (Cairo, Cairo Governorate) in Dec 2020

Interview

The process was good not bas , good salary , good work environment and good manager. Smooth and it was not that difficult and even the place is really good. Overall it was really good experiences and I was satisfied during my stay

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GlobalLogic UK&I

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalLogic UK&I

Interview

Good process. Was in a group and we had to do various challenges. Friendly people all round and well organised day. At the end of the day I received a call saying why I did not get accepted for the internship.

Interview Questions
  • A powerpoint presentation was part of this. so be prepared for questions on your powerpoint.

GlobalLogic UK&I

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at GlobalLogic UK&I

Interview

Half an hour phone interview followed by a take-home test. They ghosted after the take-home test which says pretty much everything you need to know about this company. Asking someone to commit their time to something for free and then not bothering to reply is highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Standard telephone interview questions regarding current role, our delivery lifecycle, technologies we use etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I interviewed at GlobalLogic UK&I

Interview

Interviewed in Edinburgh with a group of other candidates. Had various puzzles to solve in a team and technical questions to complete on our own. Felt I had my time wasted as they obviously had some kind of unwritten requirement of the kind of person they wanted, ability to do the job did not appear to matter to these people. They were more concerned about whether you could solve a puzzle, unless the security alerts come through in puzzle form I don't understand how this is going to be useful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GlobalLogic UK&I

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalLogic UK&I

Interview

It was three step interview process. Phone interview, Technical interview, and face-to-face interview. Interviewer's were very friendly. Technical interview was a bit challenging. However, overall interview process was quick and clear and not so hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic UK&I (London, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

The first stage was an informal phone call with a recruiter who summarised the process, training and role responsibilities. I was then given a very simple JavaScript test where I only needed to implement a few for loops in a method. Code is uploaded on my GitHub page and checked. There was no time limit, just the usual "ASAP". The second and final stage was an in-person interview with the Academy Manager and one of the lead SEs. Usual behavioural questions followed by a 5-minute presentation of a side project and finally a whiteboard algorithm exercise. The interviewers were pretty friendly and the questions weren't difficult.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about ECS Academy?
  • Implement a function which checks if a string is an anagram of another. (Pseudo-code)

GlobalLogic UK&I

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GlobalLogic UK&I

Interview

I applied through Hackerearth. Got shortlisted, received a call with small interaction and was told they'll be scheduling an interview. Didn't receive anything from their side after that. Mailed and called 4-5 times, every time they said they'll be scheduling interview tomorrow.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews