Godrej Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Godrej Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Godrej Group

Studio Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2020.

Interview

Was an online interview & went well with 5 people in the panel. Went on for about 2 hours & it was a detailed Q&A session. Then they called for tests- technical & aptitude

Interview Questions

• About how would you convert projects?   1 Answer

Junior Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godrej Group.

Interview

The best interview that I had attended till date is for Godrej. I still remember the truely techy manager and associate architect who asked such wonderful, innovative questions which were a bit tough, but never in the interview did they try to take my confidence away from me.

Looking back at the company, the product range and the way people behaved generally there, I think I had the golden opportunity to be a part of this wonderful organization.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2020?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chen (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Chen (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Two round process.One is GD and other is PI.PI is specific to domain and testing knowledge in marketing.GD topic is related to marketing concept and debate kind of thing. All question are related to marketing.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty much technical as it was for operations department .The process started with the introduction and went through the high level technical ,they also asked about the college projects which I have worked in.

Interview Questions

• 1. engineering related question in RAC ,thermodynamics ,regarding automobile and IC engine .   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Well it was a general interview where they were judging on the clarity of thoughts .like what view points you are having on growth of godrej in the next 5 years , which product portfolio it needs to referment

Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Pune (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

I had got call from recruitment consultant.After that I had technical interview and post that cognitive test.
    After that there was interview with some senior person.post that process was complete.

Interview Questions

• What is meant by CPM, Float, types of floats, what is meant by evm, eye.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej Group.

Interview

I have applied through VNIT for Godrej chemicals as a chemical engineering .The process has 2 rounds . Based on pointer criteria students are shortlisted . 1 st round HR 29 people appeared only 5 were selected for furthur round which was conducted in mumbai main office . It is both technical and HR done by officials. Mostly the order in which they shortlisted 5 top 2 or 3 will be taken

Coach Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Group in December 2017.

Interview

3 stage interview---all were competency based

Round 1 was on the phone with someone 1 level above Coach. He asked questions about my CV and former leadership expeirnce, team work etc.
    Round 2 was with would-be boss...she did not answer my questions and when I was walking her though my expreince she corrected me on research experience needed (it was a part of JD, but she said no we dont need that in this role)
    This intervie had been reschduled for 8 PM and she was talking from a car..sounding distracted and irritable...

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

1st was the box test followed by (if you pass) quantitative aptitude and face to face interview.
    the questions for the box test are available on internet. they don't usually change the question just the digits are changed. try to attend all 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• questions are available on internet provided you take some extra efforts   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godrej Group in September 2017.

Interview

There was an on-campus GD based on a data heavy casebut MBA related topic which was followed by elimination of contestants. The selected ones were taken for an interview process with the same panel that took the GD.

Interview Questions

• How would you judge who actually wants to learn in a large group?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.