Goldman Sachs Corporate Services and Real Estate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Goldman Sachs Corporate Services and Real Estate Interview Questions

Updated 7 Oct 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Real Estate and Corporate Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

This was a first round interview. I was asked if I had any questions about the firm and just to talk about why I am interested in working in the services division. I was given a brief description of back end office operations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Corporate Service and Real Estate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university. I had 2 interviewers who asked mostly behavioral questions. The interviewers were strict with how they wanted to run the interview. The first 25 minutes was straight behavioral questions and answers. Then the last 5 minutes was for me to ask any questions I had for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in a team as a member, not a leader.   Answer Question

Corporate Services and Real Estate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process lasted an hour. Had two back to back interviews with two pairs of associates/managers from Goldman. Overall process was quite fast and efficient, they were friendly and kept an eye on the time, made me feel at ease. Started off by asking me to go through my resume, they picked a few questions to ask on it. Followed by asking me competency questions, had few technical questions to answer for this division.

Interview Questions

• What macroeconomic factors affect the Real Estate division. When have you taken a risk.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.