Goldman Sachs Strategist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 7,430.0 interviews

Recruiter18%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

I apply through LinkedIn and then the recuriter find me and send me an email and there is another person who help schedule the interview, then it is a code pad interview

Interview Questions
  • A leet code hard question
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Interview questions were mostly probability based & problem solving. Many iterative questions starting with an intro and adding complexity. Focus on problem solving and algorithms rather than specific knowledge in any one subject.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What Goldman Sachs employees are saying

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Nov 2020

Interview

The whole interview process is pretty long. After each round of interviews, I need to wait for one to two weeks to hear the feedback from the recruiter. The difficulty level is on average, no extreme hard questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews. One day onsite, including maths, coding, brain teaser. Very basic questions. No finance question. Depending on the background, sometimes candidates could be asked about finance questions if he/she has related background.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Processus long, possibilité de le faire en remote. Réponse rapide quand ils veulent faire une offre. Il y avait plusieurs questions techniques et des questions de fit. Les questions techniques étaient plutôt classiques. Entretiens à prévoir avec plusieurs équipes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Waterloo, ON) in Oct 2019

Interview

On campus interviews with one stra and one HR. Basic coding question with complexity analysis. Probability brain teaser. Behavioral question. Both interviewers were helpful. The process was friendly and smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

2 phone calls consisting on Markov Processes and Stochastic Calculus exercises. There were also brainteasers and FIT questions. The HR are not very responsive so it is important to send them messages in order to continue the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY)

Interview

I applied online and was arranged for an interview with HR on the phone first. The I was invited into two rounds of telephone interviews. I have got good feedback on the team member that was hiring but they have cross department interview and the second interviewee from another department rejected me.

Interview Questions
  • Brain Teasers: One brain teaser is about the expectation calculations on train arrivals. The other one is about the variation of Black Scholes formula

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in Nov 2018

Interview

First did a 2 hour online hakerank, consisted of easy math problems and 2 coding problems. Followed by hireve of 5 or 6 behavioral question. Two weeks later got the superday invitation, talked with people from 2 different groups.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in Nov 2018

Interview

1st round: online test(math, coding or both) & video(most behaviroal questions) 2nd round(i.e. super day): It has two 45-minute interviews. Both of them are with 2 interviewers. After the interview, it holds a small networking event to get connected with some employees.

Interview Questions
  • 1. some behavioral questions such as introduce yourself 2. implement the binary tree
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews