Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Technology Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 219 of over 7,146.0 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Chandigarh) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was an on campus hiring in India. The recruiters were very helpful and took interest in my projects. They were seemingly impressed by my thinking process. In my opinion pseudo code was more important than the actual code itself.

Interview Questions
  • Easy and medium leetcode questions. Concepts involved included stack, array, two pointers, backtracking and string.
    Answer Question

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

There was an initial coding assessment, followed by a hirevue video interview, followed by 2 in person 30 minute interviews. The in-person was partly technical questions, going over your resume, and partly behavioral.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What Goldman Sachs employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Tech

2m

works at

Goldman Sachs

Hi! I’ve been at Goldman for 10 months now and got approached by a faang recruiter and interviewed thinking it would be good practice. I ended up getting a product job and that was my long term plan post mba. The pay is also over double what I’m currently making. My boss isn’t the nicest and I’m really nervous about putting in my two weeks. Is it bad I’m leaving within 10 months? Any tips for putting in my two weeks or what to say? Thank you in advance for the help

13 Comments

Join the conversation on

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter after applying online. First two rounds were a hackerrank coding challenge and a HireVue On Demand Interview. Final round was onsite and consisted 2 ~45 minute technical interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

The interview process had totally three rounds. First round: design algo, write basic algo Second round: they asked basic questions on algorithms, they reviewed projects from my resume Third round: they asked OOPS questions.

Interview Questions
  • implement binary search algorithm for a given array

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Hyderābād) in Mar 2021

Interview

There were total 5 rounds I attended only 2 rounds First was Aptitude round and Second is technical .Technical round was having MCQ and 2 coding questions. Aptitude Test was very hard and you have to solve around 65 to 70% of the question to qualify for the next round, second round has 6 sections and you need to qualify in 3 sections for getting interview.

Interview Questions
  • Coding question - 1: Given Level Order Traversal of Binary Tree reconstruct it into the respective binary tree Coding question - 2 : It was based on sliding window

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was excellent. It was dominated by a problem, a discussion around system design, and more conversation about my past work experiences. We concluded with a few questions regarding my roles and my drive towards the Firm in general.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

First two Hackerrank easy coding questions, then 4 Hirevue behaviour questions. The Superdry includes two 45 min interviews, one or two interviewers each. Behaviour questions are detailed. Technical part includes one coding Leetcode easy question and another problem-solving/knowledge-based question. The interviewers are really nice and no need to worry if you cannot answer all the questions, they will guide you through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

I did a coding assessment that wasn't very hard, then I was invited to the final interview. Was given two questions that were of easy, and medium difficulty. Also, OOP questions.

Interview Questions
  • Find nth smallest number, don't remember the medium (but was arrays too)

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Jan 2021

Interview

HackerRank, Hirevue with behavioral questions, Superday was 2 2 on 1 interviews where there were technical and behavioral questions. The interviewers were really nice I messed up on the technical questions just leetcode or look on geeks for geeks on what types of questions may pop up beforehand! You got this! Don't be nervous and stress out like I did.

Interview Questions
  • Data Structure and Algo Questions Behavioral Questions If you caught a friend cheating what would you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in Jan 2021

Interview

2 step process Both were technical interviews with some behavioral questions. Technical questions were focussed understanding problem solving ability. The behavioral questions were to understand how one would approach new concepts.

Interview Questions
  • How did you approach understanding new concepts in research?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 219 Interviews