Goodman Masson Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Goodman Masson Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Goodman Masson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Invited to head office twice, had 5 separate interviews with Md's. Very thorough process and transparent too. Seemed genuinely interested in me and they were keen to know why Goodman Masson in particular and why they should choose me over someone else.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, very thorough, lots about CV and motivations, why GM.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Goodman Masson

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

5 interviews with members of the team, senior management and MD. Great to meet members of the team- the internal recruitment team was fantastic, really made me feel positive about the whole process

Interview Questions

• Why did you not pursue a career more suited to your field of study?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England) in August 2015.

Interview

Thorough and challenging. Got to meet most of the team,one of which was very honest and gave excellent advice for the next stage.The entire process was transparent, straightforward, and I was made to feel very comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England) in January 2013.

Interview

Messed up. Brought in to the office in January. Met three senior managers and was told I had the job. Called a week later and told the job was not available until April. Called in march and told that my job was no longer available and could I come in for further interviews. Had more interviews offered a job. Started in April then told to leave to weeks later despite topping he company league table in terms of kpi. Ridiculous reason given for termination. Company may be under some trouble.....

Interview Questions

• Prepare with all the usual questions. Why do you want to work in recruitment etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Took over four months to have something in place. A lot of the staff are secretly unhappy. Several mentioned leaving

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.