Goodman Masson Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Goodman Masson Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Goodman Masson

1 Interview Review

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a very light, open and honest experience; I was referred by a contact that I know and after a phone interview, I was invited into their offices in London. I was set to meet two Managers at different points.

They were both quite friendly and wanted a warm and honest conversation about what I believed recruitment was and what I thought the job entailed. They wanted to know more about me and had clearly looked through my CV before considering me for my role. It was quite easy to answer the questions as long as you have thoroughly researched the role and the company itself.

Unfortunately, they decided to employ another candidate based on their academic experience. But from what I saw, it was a very hard-working company that was both inviting and clearly valued their jobs and the recruitment industry.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go into recruitment?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.