Goodman Masson Senior Client Services Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Goodman Masson Senior Client Services Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Goodman Masson

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Client Services Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England) in October 2013.

Interview

The process was very smooth. I felt comfortable in both of the interviews that were completed. The first was with my Line Manager and the overall Manager of the team. The second was with the same employees but also the employee that I was replacing.

Although the interview was difficult as I had to prove my skills and expertise, I was very impressed with the organisation. Rather than sell the business to me on the basis of the benefits that I would receive, my Line Manager highlighted to me the importance of the team.

What sold the business and the role to me was the passion behind the employees within the team. Both were very clear about the team's objectives and how they contributed to the success of the business.

Two years on and I still believe that Goodman Masson are great at the way the interview and the processes involved. They are very consistent in selecting top talent for the business.

Interview Questions

• To demonstrate my experience   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.