Gracewell Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated 18 Oct 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gracewell Healthcare

Gracewell Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gracewell Healthcare in Sep 2016

Interview

I had a long interview in the dining room and I was verbally offered the position there and then, I was told I would be contacted regarding a start date as and when they knew the shifts available. The following morning I had a phone call from a general caller to say I had been unsuccessful in my interview. I contacted the original interviewer/contact for some feedback and hopefully an explanation as all of my enhanced checks had taken place and I had passed them all so there was no issue, and they never had the courtesy to acknowledge my email, extremely rude when I have taken time out to attend the interview/done research on the company and spent my own money to get there. I had really aspired to work for this company but I have removed my cv from their site and will not apply for any further positions.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of good customer service
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gracewell Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Horley, Surrey, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gracewell Healthcare (Horley, Surrey, South East England, England, England) in Jun 2015

Interview

Very thorough display of the place and explanation of my duties. Series of questions about my qualifications and skills and how I can contribute to the improvement of the company. Where do I see myself in a few years.

Interview Questions
  • If i have held manual handling courses and I know the types of abuse.
Be the first to find this interview helpful