Find jobs for Holiday Courier

Greenbank Holidays Holiday Courier Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 10 interviews

Interviews at Greenbank Holidays

Positive100%
Applied online100%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenbank Holidays

Application

Interview

I filled out the application form online and was invited to an interview in the head office. It was my first ever proper interview and I found it enjoyable. The interviewer put me at ease and made me feel able to perform my best during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a difficult customer?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Northwich, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenbank Holidays (Northwich, England, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied online and got a Skype interview. During the interview I was made to feel very comfortable by interviewer, the interview lasted about 10 minutes and I got told I got the job the next day.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with any conflict that arose between you and someone you're sharing a living space with?

Anonymous Employee in Northwich, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenbank Holidays (Northwich, England, England) in Jun 2016

Interview

You wait for everyone else to arrive that is taking part in the interview, you then get taken to a little office room to watch a video on what holiday couriers do. After the video its your chance to ask any questions before you have your interviews. Before the interviews start you get put into groups and get given a task to make an animal out of random stuff like newspaper and string. You then get called into the interview. The interview is easy its basically an informal chat with a few interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed