Greenbank Holidays Interview Questions

Updated 29 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenbank Holidays

Application

Interview

I filled out the application form online and was invited to an interview in the head office. It was my first ever proper interview and I found it enjoyable. The interviewer put me at ease and made me feel able to perform my best during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a difficult customer?
    Answer Question

Greenbank Holidays

Application

I interviewed at Greenbank Holidays in Mar 2019

Interview

Application form followed by skype interview and then waited to hear if I had been selected and about a month later got given my initial placement for the summer. Interviewer asked questions around CV, why this job, what I was currently doing, but was relaxed and friendly throughout so it didn't feel intimidating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Northwich, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenbank Holidays (Northwich, England, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied online and got a Skype interview. During the interview I was made to feel very comfortable by interviewer, the interview lasted about 10 minutes and I got told I got the job the next day.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with any conflict that arose between you and someone you're sharing a living space with?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northwich, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenbank Holidays (Northwich, England, England)

Interview

First you have a phone interview, the person asks you the basics questions and then after you are told if you passed or failed the interview. After you get an email providing you a date and time and the address for their Head Office. When you get to the head office, you are signed in and you can chat to the other people who are applying for the same job positions so you can get to know each other etc. I knew allot about EuroCamp as I stayed at their camps with my parents on trips and the guys were always helpful and I asked them questions about EuroCamp until I finally found a job going. Anyway after everyone has arrived you are put into groups and you watch videos about what you will be doing staying in tents, cleaning the caravans and doing the daily duties as they say every day you will be doing something different wether you are doing the children entertainment groups or cleaning the caravans or even at the welcome desk helping check customers in. Sometimes you could be around the park and customers can ask you questions. After the group stages where you are building a tower from paper and sellotape trying to make the tallest giraffe and doing the paper questionnaires, you are taken into the interview room where the interviewer will ask you questions, they'll ask you if you have any questions as-well which I didn't as I knew a lot from the colleagues who were looking after us on holiday, you are then free to go. After you get a letter threw the post telling you if you passed or failed, I myself sadly failed but still love EuroCamp either way just disappointed I couldn't work with them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Northwich, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenbank Holidays (Northwich, England, England) in Mar 2017

Interview

An interview at the headquarters. Some group activities and one on one interview. Was very interesting to find out more about the company and the role. I found everyone friendly and welcoming

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Northwich, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenbank Holidays (Northwich, England, England) in Jun 2016

Interview

You wait for everyone else to arrive that is taking part in the interview, you then get taken to a little office room to watch a video on what holiday couriers do. After the video its your chance to ask any questions before you have your interviews. Before the interviews start you get put into groups and get given a task to make an animal out of random stuff like newspaper and string. You then get called into the interview. The interview is easy its basically an informal chat with a few interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Northwich, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenbank Holidays (Northwich, England, England) in Jan 2016

Interview

Split all of us into two group to make a paper animal. Half did one to one interview whilst we picked question about travel and europe. Then watched a video about the company and job role. quite relaxed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Greenbank Holidays (Chester, England, England) in Jun 2015

Interview

After applying online, found out I had an assessment day at the Greenbank Holidays HQ Had to travel to HQ in a Chesire town, Day proceeded as follows: Introduction spoke to someone who had started out his career working on season with Greenbank, got to meet other candidates Group exercise to test teamwork, we had to construct with paper straws 1-on-1 interview with test of French language skills at beginning (to be placed on a site in France) Got a call from regional manager maybe 2 weeks later or less to tell me date when I would be being flown out by Eurocamp to start my season on one of their sites in the South of France (great location, very lucky to have been placed there).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenbank Holidays (Chester, England, England) in Mar 2015

Interview

Day at Head office - combination of group and individual interviews. We first had to make a dragon out of a variety of different materials and then we had individual interviews in which we were also asked to translate a short text into the languages we knew if we knew any.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenbank Holidays (Warrington, North West England, England, England) in Jan 2013

Interview

Application form, then confirmation email for interview. Interview was half in a group then 1:1 relating to job role. Group activities were fun and exciting, not a boring interview. Interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Relevactnt childcare experience and knowledge of product
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews