Greenpeace Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Greenpeace Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jul 2018

2.4

Community Organizer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenpeace (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Brief. Fairly simple and laid back. They just want to get a general sense of your personality and gauge what your communication skills are like. You will need to learn to memorize a script and recite it consistantly.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenpeace (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with the Hiring Manager. I was then brought into the office for group interview with 4 employees. Following this, I was given a special project to work on and present to management in a 2nd-round interview. The whole process took about 3 weeks and was relatively painless. Don't forget, this is Greenpeace. Don't show up in a suit.

Interview Questions

• Why Greenpeace instead of another environmental organization? Are you willing to do anything illegal?   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Greenpeace (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed with Marko remote from Florida and Tom the CIO in the office. They question you knowledge based of your resume. They are all about the culture of Greenpeace so do your research. Tom has been with the company for 20+ years and Marko 4+.

Interview Questions

• They question your Resume skills and qualification   1 Answer

Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenpeace (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Basically asked us to fill a couple of forms, ask why we want to work for Greenpeace and what drives you to be a better environmentalist. They didn't take a long time to start, and I was interviewed separately after a brief group exchange and questioned about my morals and values.

Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenpeace (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Professional yet relaxed atmosphere. Manager explains the job thoroughly to applicants as a group before asking questions one on one. Questions asked were direct and relevant to job description. Definitely not for someone looking to make a medium yearly salary,

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself as an asset within the organization?   Answer Question

Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenpeace (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

They basically hire anyone that can follow the directions given during the interview. For example if they ask you to role play with you, all you need to do is role play following their instructions. Easy peazy.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have canvassing?   1 Answer

Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenpeace (San Diego, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview came first then a paperwork with the singular interview then group interview to determine how you act around other team members. not too difficult if you have the enthusiasm

Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greenpeace (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Find the ad on craigslist and call the phone number. They will give you a time to come to Greenpeace office for your first interview. You will be interviewed with a group of strangers, and they will basically just assess how you interact with people and how pumped you are for the environment.

Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greenpeace (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)).

Interview

Strange. They gather everyone in a room and then take you separately. I had read a lot about how everyone didn't like working there on Glassdoor and also felt that I would not enjoy the job. It definitely seemed like bad sales job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would get someone to donate $10 a month to greenpeace?   Answer Question

Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

It was relatively painless, the interviewer who became my boss was pretty easy going and basically just explained my responsibilities, it was almost assumed that I would be given a shot at working there

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.