Greenpeace Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 126 of over 126 interviews

In Person6%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Greenpeace

Application

I interviewed at Greenpeace

Interview

Approximately ten questions, from project management to team experience to thoughts on the environmental movement and how it is changing, to media experience and how to deal with negative media coverage. Conversational interview and positive.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with media and how to deal with negative media coverage.
    Answer Question

Greenpeace

Application

I interviewed at Greenpeace

Interview

They were pleasant to talk with and their HR professional was prompt and courteous, but after going through several rounds of interviews and several emails I never heard back from them. That was a very disappointing end to an otherwise good experience with the company, even though I clearly didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenpeace (London, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

They sent the interview questions a few days in advance, and essentially stuck to them in that same order, with a few probing questions here or there. The team was lovely and created a pleasant interviewing environment However, I do agree with one of the other reviews on here, which suggested the company probed them for ideas at the interview, only to reject them. They did ask a fair few questions about the company specifically, what they could improve on, how they could do it, and other companies that I could point to as a reference. While these may have been innocent questions to determine how well I could contribute to the company, they could have made those questions more hypothetical. As they were, it did feel like I spent 20 minutes giving them ideas for free and with no guarantee of a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about our social media presence, and what don't you like? Can you provide 2 examples as a reference for any improvements you suggest? (Paraphrasing)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenpeace (Nairobi) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was a panel interview and one of the interviewers was apart of the executive team of the company. The interview also included very technical questions. The interview was also conducted virtually.

Interview Questions
  • What will you do in the first month of working for this project?

Greenpeace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenpeace

Interview

I had to write one essay, took part in two round of interviews with each time a different panel of experts, managers, campaigners... and had to take two written exams of two hours each.

Interview Questions
  • Agenda setting experience Position on nuclear energy Latest protests I took part in or petition signed

Greenpeace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenpeace

Interview

First a phone interview confirming availability, job insight, questions and answers, talking about climate change and animals Second a group interview, selling yourself pitch, questions and answers, trail task with hiring manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Greenpeace

Application

I interviewed at Greenpeace

Interview

The process took several months. I found it very complete and multifaceted. I had the opportunity to interact with multiple interviewers. I was explained well in advance with whom the next interview would be. Satisfied overall.

Interview Questions
  • We went through classical questions about experience and skills.

Greenpeace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenpeace

Interview

Phone interview for 10 to 15 mins, asking for basic question based on your CV Face to face interview at their office, with one HR and one team lead for half an hour

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions like introduce yourself to us, why you want to get the job etc Also some opinion questions about a specific environmental issue

Greenpeace

Application

I interviewed at Greenpeace

Interview

Standard interview, I walked in waited about 10 minutes was called in the office , sat down and was asked a bunch of questions. I was very nervous...however the hiring manager assured me I had no reason to be.

Interview Questions
  • How can my work history help me for this position.

Greenpeace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenpeace

Interview

A nice interview with line manager and HR. Few questions about personal background and several behavior questions. A very pleasant conversation. There're a lot of exchanges between interviewers and me. I didn't feel the great pressure during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 126 Interviews