Greenpeace Street Fundraiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Greenpeace Street Fundraiser Interview Questions

Updated 30 Apr 2018

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Street Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenpeace.

Interview

Met in a cafe. Quite informal talking about background and why I wanted the job. The interviewer was the team leader. She was running behind when I arrived so it was quite awkward waiting until they were finished. No offer of a drink from the cafe either.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Greenpeace

Street Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenpeace (Brighton, England) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview took 4 hours... I applied online and talked to a lovely women. The people at green peace are not so kind as they kept focusing on how much money you will be bringing in this role. After 2 hours I was bored and hungry then we came in for another 2 hours, of questioning it was like a police interrogation . The whole experience has put me off Greenpeace. I recently got another charity job and I mentioned this interview to them and some of the staff at Greenpeace who come to them tell them of the terrible work hours and financial pressure if you don't meet quotas. The worst bit was at the end when they split us up in two groups those who got it and those who didn't, which was really embarrasing and dehumanising for all our wasted effort. The whole experience was unethical and unmoral.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.