Growth Intelligence Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Growth Intelligence Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Growth Intelligence

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Growth Intelligence (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Chaotic and unprofessional. - The CEO asked the same questions like 5 times to get the answer that he had in his head. This came over as condescending especially as I am a mature candidate with senior level experience. This started on the initial phone screening and continued at the face to face interview.

They were late for the face to face interview which was to be in a coffeeshop. Naturally at this time of day it was packed and loud so we moved to another random coffeeshop.

The interview proceeded in full sight and earshot of the other diners who were very interested in hearing what I had to say.. no privacy and very uncomfortable position to be in. The CEO seemed fine with this and kept up the repetitive questioning. He then jumped up and literally ran off mid interview to another meeting that he had planned at an establishment across the street. I was left with the second interviewee who seemed just as bewildered as I was.

I have not heard from him since nor has he replied to my numerous attempts to contact him. Never in my entire career spanning several continents have I seen anything quite like this!

Interview Questions

• Describe how I would handle varying role based scenarios   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Growth Intelligence

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Growth Intelligence (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Book via an online calender.
    Tom was 15mins late. I'm sure it was a 30min slot starting 3.15pm not 3.30pm
    In the email it says this
    Thank you for your application. I'd like to set up a call with you to discuss this further - could you please select a time that works for you from the following link:calendly.com/tomgatten/30mins?

It should take 30 minutes. I will ask you to tell me what you know about Growth Intelligence so far, about your background and the role you're applying for.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Kind regards,

Tom Gatten

Interview Questions

• 30mins starts with Process: availability that kind of stuff.
      What do you know about us. In your own words summarise/ explain what we are /do   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.