Guardian Media Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Guardian Media Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Guardian Media Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guardian Media Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guardian Media Group in November 2020.

Interview

The position was at the guardian labs:

The process consisted of 2 online interviews on Google Meet.

The first interview went into what I did in my previous role. E.g. reports, code and company environment.

The second was a bit more technical going into the specifics on how I used analytical tools. Most of the questions were on data studio.

The all the interviewers were all very friendly. Both interviews took half an hour.

Interview Questions

Head of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Media Group (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

First stage interview with Director of Marketing. Asked to prepare standard situational interview questions.
    Relaxed but thorough at the same time.
    Be prepared to know a lot about the product, some of The Guardian's key business challenges. It is moving into a model of making revenue directly from its readers so be clued up on how they might do this.
    Cultural fit is really important here - don't try and fake it, be yourself and you'll either be right or not. Despite not getting a second interview, I felt the feedback was fair and can say overall it was positive. Only criticism was it took quite a long time to come back.

Interview Questions

• Biggest challenges facing Guardian, recent marketing campaigns you admire, what does the Guardian do well/poorly   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.