Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust Interview Questions

Interviews at Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust

3.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.

Interview

The first round was a situational judgement test which was very easy. Second round was an interview with two staff members which was very easygoing. The staff members were very welcoming and made me feel comfortable.

Embryologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Many questions to answer like you were the manager, they want a person to be able to be on the place of the manager for a position band 7 embryologist

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a culture media is removed from the market suddenly   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Interview

I signed up as a student nurse so I did not have an interview but those who I know who did have said it was relatively easy, essentially if you want to be a nursing assistant you can be.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

I submitted my application via NHS jobsite. i recieved a response by email about 2 weeks later asking me to login to their own application website, as i recieved a response. they offered an interview the following week. Interview was slightly delayed and there was a candidate before and after me. first they gave me a task relating to SQL joins. then they interviewed me,

Interview Questions

• How you you manage changes in your code? How do you organise different versions of your code   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time you struggled with a piece of code and how did you overcome this   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Group assessment, presentation, individual interview, clinical staff on the panel, medium difficulty, important to mention company's leadership strategies and external policies
    10 minutes long presentation on 3 main issues you were facing operationally ans how you would go about solving them

Interview Questions

• Resource allocation prioritization, situation based examples   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

First had a 20 minute written assessment followed by an interview if successful a few days later. Interview was with two managers who were very lovely. Conditional offer made a few working days later which I happily accepted!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this NHS trust?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

The first step in the interview process was that I got shortlisted for interview. I applied on line in response to an advert posted online and called to an interview after a week.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in five years to time?   1 Answer

Band V Radiographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Online application through NHS Jobs website. Personal statement is the important part of it for being shortlisted.
    Interview in front of a committee composed of one HR staff and 2 superintendent radiographers. Questions include clinical scenario, personal attitudes and image interpretation (4-5 radiographs given to critique and identify fractures/pathologies)

Interview Questions

• As a newly appointed radiographer (band 5), how do your interact with students radiographers of different years? How do your interact with other band 5 colleagues ?
      How do your interact with other senior colleagues (band 6/7/8) ?   Answer Question
    • Describe an experience of good teamwork in your work   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose radiography as a career and why would you like to start your career with this Trust   1 Answer

Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

Online application, shortlisting, notification to prepare for presentation that came about 2 days before the interview - interview incorporating a five minute presentation and a short series of questions, mostly stemming from the presentation. The interview was only 30 minutes and the process was rushed and had no apparent structure, I believe they had already selected a candidate and I was merely there to fill in the numbers.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience
      Questions about the presentation
      Understanding of the role   Answer Question

Physiotherapy Technical Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust (London, England) in February 2014.

Interview

Panel interview who took turns to ask questions about background, clinical practice/ application skills, challenging and interesting situations so far in career to date, why applying for role/ to this trust?

Interview Questions

• Linked series of questions: Are you aware of EBP; what piece of research have you read recently; where did you read and discuss this research article; what was the research about; what was your clinical practice like before reading this research and how did it effect your clinical practice after?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.