H&M Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1,183 Interview Reviews

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a few hours later asking to chat over the phone. Went through a 10-15 minute phone screening where they asked me about my availability and my resume then got invited to an in-person interview the next day. At the in-person interview I met 2 managers and they asked me pretty basic retail questions. The managers were really chill and made me feel super comfortable. After they interviewed me, they left the room to deliberate for a few minutes and came back to offer me the job and have me fill out paperwork.

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Interview

Smooth .
    Interviewer was very cooperating and made the whole process easy.
    The interview seemed like more of conversation .
    It was not the usual grilling interviews. It was more concentrated on what I do at my current job and how can that help me in the position I was interviewing for .

Interview Questions

• What qualities will your employer tell about you if we contact them ?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

Interviewing process is different for everyone. But one thing I know for sure is that they always have at least two interviews. I may or may not be with the same person.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

I got a call two days after I applied online. Had an over the phone interview. Got called in two days later for an interview with two of the managers. They asked me basic questions. It was a pretty good interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What kind of experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • How do you think you will transition from working at the last place to working here?   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

Very simple- ask a few questions based on customer service and how well you deal with pressure. It usually is only 30 minutes long- you will first have a phone screen interview and if then will be called back for a 1st and/or 2nd interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H&M (Denver, CO (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

First, over the phone interview with simple questions about myself and expectations the company had for me. Then, in-person interview with store manager. Both experiences were very easy and the interviewers made me feel really comfortable.

Department Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Millcreek, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at H&M (West Millcreek, PA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Had one over the phone interview with a recruiter. Contacted me quickly to set up a phone interview. The questions asked I thought were odd...none that had anything to do with the job role. More on past jobs and why you left etc... why H&M, which I recommend researching. I’m transition in between careers and attending college for product design in fashion. I have well over ten years of management experience. Glad to have gone through the process and glad I didn’t get chosen. They were professional at first but not so much when it comes afterward....they didn’t follow through getting back to me weather. The recruiter said they’d tell me either way. Not impressed.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

I applied online and about week or so later you get a call from H&M saying they want to do a phone screening. They interview you over the phone and ask very brief questions about availability, previous work experience, and customer service questions. If they like you the schedule you in for a second interview. In the second interview they go more in depth about your work experience and more of the basic interview questions.

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (Trumbull, CT (US)).

Interview

I was asked about me experience in customer service, why I would like to work for H&M, and the manager told me about the company. I was invited back for what I thought was the second interview, but was actually given a job offer.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

As a whole, the interviewing process was pretty relaxed. I initially had a phone screening and then got called in for an in person interview. For both they mostly just asked questions about my previous job experience and what I expected at H&M.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.