H&R Block Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

H&R Block Interview Questions

Interviews at H&R Block

2.1

Receptionist Interview

Interview

It was very easy. The process was quick. The hiring managers were very interested in talking to me unlike other interviews had in the past. The interview was through Google Meetings . I heard back from them after a week.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you accomplish and proud of.   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block.

Interview

They asked me few questions about my experience and besides that they just told me about the work environment. It was more them telling me about the job than an interview.

Interview Questions

• If I have experience working in a job like receptionist   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at H&R Block.

Interview

There was an Initial phone interview followed by video chat. Recruiter called first and arranged next call with District Manager. They were very personable and offered a position at the close of the interview.

Interview Questions

• The reason I would want to work for their organization.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block.

Interview

Great I learned a lot and gained work experience. I would definitely like to work there in the future. Would recommend to someone else. Great place to work and very helpful to people.

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process is conducted after job candidate has submitted a resume and after the job candidate has completed the HR Block required job application form correctly. The interview process is not too demanding.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working with people in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

You are interviewed every year returning to the company. The hiring process includes a great deal of electronic paper work. The process was quick and very simple, also the least stressful I have experienced.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to work for this company?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wylie, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block (Wylie, TX (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Received a phone call from an H & R Block manager, Kimberly. She was very personable and set me at ease quickly. The questions she asked were the standard for this position.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work with them   1 Answer
    • How flexible my schedule is   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with no feedback or rejection letter even after 1 month. Tried emailing the interviewer but still no response. No updates about the current status of the application.

Associate Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block (New York, NY (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Applied online and received an email a few weeks later to schedule a virtual interview. I spoke with a district manager and learned more about the position and the responsibilities. I got an offer shortly after.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block (Worcester, MA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Easy, straightforward. Behavior based questions. One phone screen and then a virtual interview with HR which lasted about 25 minutes. Did some basic math in the pre screen. I had already worked at another big box tax company so the process was really a breeze.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.