H&R Block Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 849 of over 849 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

It was very easy. The process was quick. The hiring managers were very interested in talking to me unlike other interviews had in the past. The interview was through Google Meetings . I heard back from them after a week.

Interview Questions
  • What is something that you accomplish and proud of.
    1 Answer

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

There is none. The only thing they do is go over your stats from the year before and tell you what they expect for next year for you to improve.

What people are saying about H&R Block

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Ronkonkoma, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at H&R Block (Ronkonkoma, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

Smooth from application to scheduling, interview and follow up. Instructions on website to apply were clear and concise. Job descriptions on website were detailed and matched details provided in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

Good and very good interview. Be prepared and you will ace hard work pays. Keep preparing for your role. They are good and treat us good. Be yourself and have good knowledge

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

The company's human resources representative who conducted the telephone interview was very professional and friendly. She was very helpful and followed through on everything she said would happen through the process always contacting me in the time frames she initially indicated. It does seem like the overall interview process is complex and time consuming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

the process was really easy and quick. just applied and got called to interview. Was easy and went over my resume and the job duties. Great place to work overfall

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at H&R Block (Knoxville, TN)

Interview

If you take the tax preparation class through H&R Block and participate / do well in class, you will have no trouble being hired. The class is about 3-4 months on average and does include some homework to do well.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you've dealt with a difficult customer or client and how you handled it.

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

Pretty Easy; I spoke to the HR rep she asked questions related to Customer Service role. She was attentive. And I heard from them a week later. Great Company to work for!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block (Kansas City, MO)

Interview

Interviewed with the Chief Marketing Officer who told me I was too entrepreneurial for their culture. I was told the company is very old-fashioned and stodgy, which is why I wouldn't be a fit.

Interview Questions
  • Asked if I would readily share new ideas to help the organization become more innovative.

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

The interview was a mock tax return preparation. The interview pretended to be a client and I had to prepare the tax return while asking questions to the client. Afterwards we analyzed the tax return and reviewed my resume.

Interview Questions
  • How did you think you did during the tax return preparation?

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

Straight forward, fast, they asked basic questions about filing, alphabetizing, and experience. They were professional, answered all questions, and thoroughly explained the overall tax season process. Basic requirements were about computer proficiency.

Interview Questions
  • How proficient are you on the computer? What is your flexibility? Previous job experience?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 849 Interviews