H&R Block Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 920 of over 920 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

Q&A format. Use star method, tell me about a time when…. Very conversational and nice. Asked about 6 questions. Met With marketing supervisor, then DM’s, and then regional director. Each interview was about 30 min and utilized the star method - situation, time when, action and result.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you manages multiple priorities and had to handle dotted lines and direct supervisor experience.
    Answer Question

H&R Block

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

They lead you on as if you will be of some significance to this organization. Following more interviews everything changes, they want yes people not real people that think for themselves.

Interview Questions
  • I cannot recall any questions other than it was a rather brief and frustrating experience.

What people are saying about H&R Block

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

H&R Block

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

The interview was over Microsoft Teams, where I met the human resources personnel and hiring manager. It was very easy to get started an they were very pleasant. The interview went very well.

Interview Questions
  • What Experience do you have being a district Operations coordinator

H&R Block

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

Super quick and friendly interview. A pleasant experience, and we talked about previous work experience and how I would feel about learning specific tasks. Very nice manager and good conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H&R Block

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block in Jul 2022

Interview

Pretty standard. Met with HR, then the hiring manager, then a panel of peers, and finally a VP. Each was scheduled for 25 min per person. Total process took about 2.5 weeks. Minimum 3 weeks between offer, and start date is required minimum.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for H&R Block? What are examples of marketing successes and fails that you have had in the past? How versed in SQL are you?

H&R Block

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at H&R Block in Jun 2022

Interview

General discussion about experience, work culture, leadership qualities, team handling, achievements, challenges, mistakes, setting work priorities, why showing interest in current job. How do you keep yourself motivated at work? What do you do when you get frustrated? How do you handle work Priorities? Expected Salary

H&R Block

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

One phone call with HR asking basic questions. One zoom call meeting with managers that I will be working with, asked more technical questions. Was a good experience overall, smooth process. Accepted the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

Emailed CV and called for in an interview. The interview was Very relaxed inteview; Very kind and caring people to work for. The interview process was very casual and refreshing

Interview Questions
  • Looked at your CV and asked you questions regarding your experiences?

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

Straightforward yet simple. It was a group interview and went very quickly. Overall very friendly panel. Basic interview questions like Tell Us About Yourself, etc. The interview was maybe twenty minutes total

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block (Calgary, AB)

Interview

The interview was very easy and laid back. Basically just getting to know you. The process was smooth. They tell you about what you need for taking this role, you have to take their income tax course and a bunch of training before the season starts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Som Phone

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at H&R Block (Ban Som Phone) in May 2022

Interview

• Recruiter asked excellent, insightful questions said they could meet my salary requirements. • Hiring manager did not want to interview because they felt I was overqualified and more qualified than them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why you are on the market
  • Tell me about yourself and why you are on the market
Viewing 1 - 10 of 920 Interviews