HAT Group ACA Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ACA Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HAT Group (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Filled out online application form and carried out amplitude tests. Pretty straight forward and easy. Was invited to an interview pretty quickly, however on the day, the interviewer was extremely rude and unprofessional. Critiqued my smart dress choice, belittled me in the way I spoke and made me feel like I was being borderline bullied.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an accountant?   Answer Question
  • An example of when you worked in a team?   Answer Question
  • Asked about a particular article in an accountancy magazine and smirked when I didn't know what she was talking about   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HAT Group

ACA Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HAT Group (London, England) in September 2011.

Interview

The first stage is a numerical test and verbal test, they are a bit easier than the usual tests for accountancy firms. If you pass then the next stage is a phone interview. The lady is very polite and friendly, the phone interview takes a maximum and 15 mins, she just wants a basic understanding of why you want to join and become an accountant.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.