HCL Technologies Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Associate Consultant

HCL Technologies Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was a skype call through their interview system. I was a bit skeptical at first because the call did not take place in a professional setting but everything during the interview was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Are you will to travel and relocate?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2010.

Interview

HR will contact the Candidate and schedule a Telephonic interview . Post clearing telephonic round a face to face round will be conducted and then a HR round and then if needed a client interview round will be conducted and the HR will process the candiadate resume and offer details will be laid out and post acceptance a letter will be sent with Date of joining and acceptance will be needed

Interview Questions

• Netbackup coupled with Cloud intergration and restoring to a secondary DC from Cloud   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

First round was a technical round which went for 40 minutes and after clearing that you will have one more technical round with client. It would be F2F round. For me it went nearly more than one and half hour. I got a good feedback from clients. But to release the offer it took quite some time like nearly one month.

Interview Questions

• Hadoop Architecture.
      RM high availability.
      Namenode functionality.
      Security related   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Really hell
    You can get idea 5 people choosed out of 500
    Politics, only internal referral works
    Need to spend whole day if u r going in walkin
    Have to wait for decision
    Have to wait for hr's reply for next step
    Have to take initiative to ho further

Interview Questions

• Windows Vmware Administrator
      Sme level expertise, scenario based questions   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The process is pretty simple. 1. Aptitude round. 2. Technical discussion. 3. Technical round. 4. HR round. 5. HR round 2. Aptitude test is of one word answers- mostly technical. HR round 1 - basic questions like why hcl, what is the goal, why did you quit last company etc. HR round 2 is salary negotiation round.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Worst ever Interview Process. Tremendous way of rejecting candidated. My existing CTC is 15.5 and in order to reject my profile, they offered me 9 Lacs. Interview process started on May 9th and today they have informed me about no offer can be made with a vague reason.

Interview Questions

• Why does HR like these are spared from any Legal Action who do not know what to say and what not?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process Takes an entire day.Got the offer.However after submitting documents on Discover HCL Site.Even after a month did not get the official offer letter.He never replied on email untill unless I found his direct phone number.It was shocking to know he said your offer has been dropped as you were expectations in salary were too high.To be honest my current package is 8.5 lacs per annum and was asking just 10lacs +.I would never recommend HCL they keep you in Dark never response,No accountability,No Moral Values.Finally I declined when they said join on 7.5 Lacs per annum.

Interview Questions

They were not accountable enough for anything.They said accept the offer less than what you are getting now.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Two technical rounds followed by HR round . Technical round 1 is all about more technical details , on the job experience .Technical round 2 is more at superficial level on projects you have handled

Interview Questions

• 1) Mostly related to the projects you have worked 2) Projects they have in the JD for the role 3) challenges faced and resolution offered   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a very simple process with two rounds over phone as they didnt have service management team locally. The first round was technical round and the second one was with a manager where he confirmed my selection.

Interview Questions

• ITIL based questions asking about Incident management   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

First round was telephonic, Second round was Face to Face. third was managerial round.concept of HDFS , HBase ,MapReduce jobs and Hive QL was discussed. Meaningful data extraction from HDFS and Hbase . table creation for Hbase and hive , mapping of Hbase table to hive and data import through SQOOP.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were technical.Technical questions were based on Clustering, Cluster setup. communication between nodes. Mapreduce , Hive , Hbase , HDFS.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have simply asked them to pay according to the current market standard. and they paid .

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.