HCL Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,244 of over 4,244.0 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi)

Interview

Placement service-On Campus The Interview was Organized and comfortable. Process was smooth. Easy to follow procedures. The follow up process was straight forward. The interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • What are your Strength? weakness? Situation based? Challenges? Inter Personal skills?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida)

Interview

Mine was a Walk-in interview and almost more than 100 candidates show up and only 2 got selected. Overall it took almost 10 hours overall to interview 2 rounds the same day.

Interview Questions
  • 3 Rounds including HR: It was a walk-in interview 1: First was face to face where he asked few basic questions: Tell me about yourself , Current Roles & Responsibilities , Current Salary and Expected Salary 2. Technical : Manual testing questions : Functional Testing , Integration testing , Regression Testing , Test cases , Bug tracking. Automation : How to select value from dropdown using selenium webdriver. How Automation works. 3. HR Round : Why you want to join HCL. Discussion on salary. Got offer a weak later.