HCL Technologies Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HCL Technologies Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

3.1

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Group Discussion , HR interview, Personal Interview
    First round was GD
    Second round was HR interview
    Third round was personal interview
    GD topics were current affairs
    Technical interview was pure management related questions

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

It was Campus recruitment.
    First round was a two question programming test.
    Second was the Technical Interview.
    Followed by another technical interview.

questions asked were general for a thorough computer science student.

Then HR interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

GD plus Two Interviews. GD was normal as it was a campus recruitment. Interview tests your skills in deep and it was of good quality and not a namesake interview. They explain you what will you be doing once you join the company.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a 3 phased process: GD, Technical, HR. Technical for me was easy and quick which might not be true for my peers. HR was tricky though. The technical interview was based on the previous work experience, projects undertaken, researches done etc. For some, there were two technical interviews, one in-person and the other telephonic.

Interview Questions

Because the work profile I was offered was different than what I wanted.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

We were asked to perform a role play. the interviewer called us in groups of three candidates and gave us different roles to perform in a given scenario. Since we were management graduates, the roles we got were mostly inline with our specializations. I was from Marketing Majors and hence got a sales role to play.

Interview Questions

• I had to sell a packaged bottle of water as a service to the MD of a PSU   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The process is very simple, there is a group discussion followed by a Functional and HR interview (Process conducted in a B- School).
    HR Interview would be just a formality they just ask and give a brief about company and employee engagement programs.

Interview Questions

• Understanding of Capital Markets?
      What are Derivative products that you are familiar?
      Difference between Listed and non listed products?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

first round was resume shortlist and the Second round : Gd. After that, Third round : face to face interview, in last Fourth Round : HR

All held in single day

Interview Questions

• situational questions were given, if you were to get things done from the technical team,who are very reluctant to do the work.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

there were three rounds:1.technical interview 2.group discussion 3.HR.if you get through the first round,then rest is easy.mention only what you know in your resume because whole technical interview would be based on the inormation you provided in the resume

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

very basic questions around IT consulting were asked. They wanted to gauge whether we were suitable for sales or delivery roles. I was selected into delivery role based on my interview. I am not sure if that assessment was correct.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.