HCL Technologies Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HCL Technologies Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.7

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Its pretty much easy as any other IT Organization .. Stick to the subject and be truthful.. They ask a lot about the past expedience .. Ensure u have well defined CV and walk through the same lines

Interview Questions

• Live situation and handling scenario   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was OK ... HR is sticky and they have a matrix

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Applied from Campus , Standard hiring process

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2018.

Interview

Interview process was fine, I was selected but after 3 weeks negotiation on the salary, HCL told me that they are not able to pay so they are dropping my candidature.
    I was wondered as at last I was ready to join on the same package that was offered by their hiring manager by his own still HCL at last declined their own offer. It seems like there is no coordination between different levels of HR in HCL.

The bad thing is, HCL HR will collect each of your financial document which is really private and confidential and at last they decline to pay what you are asking for. I feel that the salary discussion should happen at the starting of the process not after the interview process and HCL should call only those people for interview, whom HCL can afford.
    It take lots of time and energy in any interview process specially during weekdays for any candidate.

Interview Questions

• Project and technology related questions, Domain related question   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview process was very smooth and professional. Interviewer was very clear in his questions. After first round I was called for a second round of interview which I also cleared.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was relatively easy. was done in 3 rounds. Questions were relating to Senior Manager in handling difficult situations, Outcomes and vision related questions.initial discussion on Telephonic by 2 managers. Followed by GM level rounds.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

More of a perception based interview process, than based on actual facts

Negotiation

Very conservative pay scales

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Quick and Easy. Stick to what you want, you will get

Interview Questions

Negotiation

1 day process

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Interviewed once and got selected.

Interview Questions

• Some Questions were tricky, but most of the times it was generic as my resume had all about my experience and expertise. So, Questions on specific very important areas   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was based on the current and expected CTC mentioned already. But I dint get as expected.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Open to referrals, the process of interview and final selection via referral route is very smooth. One or two round with business followed by one with HR round. HCL is currently seeing good growth and is very quick in closing the selection procedure and also taking in people now at good salary range.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to work out of Chennai, as it is a highly recommended work location   1 Answer

Negotiation

You should freely and strongly negotiate. HCL is increasingly hiring people at higher salaries.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Very easy interview process. If you know someone in the management, you are hired. HRs are just jokers in HCL, they do not have any control over the management and they cheat the new joiners a lot while hiring. they accept for a cost but deduct the same at the time of offer release

Negotiation

whatever may be your position, you will receive only 30% hike

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.