HCL Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HCL Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Telephone interview for about 45 min. Some basic questions and some unrelated topics. Overall was a decent phone call....Discussion about project and what is expected from the resource coming on board.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Very good interview process. Through and detailed interview. Details about the previous work were asked in detail. The managers were very nice and they listened very carefully my each answer in detail. Overall it was a really nice experience and I the company is one of the best companies in there domain.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

They don't care about the time and the process is very pathetic and slow. After waiting for 2 hrs they come and tell to give the test. If you want to have a test, then what was the sense of keeping the candidates for 2 hrs.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bellevue, WA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

common previous job experience questions, and only asked one easy programming question, lasts for like 30 minutes. and then HR talked to me about 10 minutes about the benefits, I have like 1 day to decide

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Good interview process with technical round with focus on strong technical skill and also management round with more project orientation.

Interview Questions

• Technical round is grilling   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It's a normal IT interview process. And you don't get your results as the process takes more time. It's purely only for the advertisements. Some pole might get it based on referral

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

The worst of all. They will fool you in the name of BGV. At the beginning itself we discussed about salary expectations and HR was OK with it. They arranged client interview and it was positive. But when it came to actually releasing the offer letter they said your expectations are too much. Even the day before our last discussion everything was perfectly fine and they were happy with my interview and profile. Later they offered me a salary which was infact less than my existing CTC. Shameful people. This company has no real values.

NEVER REFUSE ANY ALTERNATE OFFER IF YOU ARE BEING INTERVIEWED FOR HCL. YOU WILL REGRET THIS IF YOU SKIP EXISTING OPPORTUNITY AND WAIT FOR HCL OFFER. BECAUSE IT'S NOT POSITIVE AT THE END.

HCL HR PLEASE STOP PLAYING WITH CAREERS OF PEOPLE.

Interview Questions

• C++ OOPS Concepts, Design Patterns, Smart pointers, Static Variables, STL Vectors,Lists, map internal implementations   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

My recruiter (Arun Vikram) is from Chennai, he is very good guy, the way of listening my words and their positive reply definitely you will like Arun. Within one week I got offer letter, after that Arun helps me for remaining activities. I am sure we will love HCL.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

F2F Interview is the best compare to all other process and thanks for asking this type of thing

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Overall Experience is really good.Basics and advanced level of questions from your technology.
    Two levels of technical round and HR discussion.(Depends upon the project requirement).
    Got offer letter after three weeks and BGV took around 3 weeks to complete

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.