HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Senior Specialist

HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

1) Technical Interview
2) HR will contact you to confirm second interview
3) Interview with Manager -Skype/Face2Face
4) Offer Letter

Interview Questions

• In VMWare, what is the formula for CPU Ready?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Telephonic Technical round in which they asked about the VOIP technology like MGCP, H323, Unity connection , CUE , CUCM. Call flow and troubleshooting steps. Asked Scenario based questions .

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

My hiring and interview process was quite transparent .There were two rounds of technical interview and one HR round.It may vary depending on technical domain.HR round is just a formality and salary negotiations are quite tough as their recruiters are quite adamant.

Interview Questions

• HCL interviews are not that challenging if you have fair amount of technical expertise and knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very tough .If have an another offer will help you to demand more .But still not much a difference .Will be add on little more.

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

The complete hiring process involved 3 interviews (two technical and a salary negotiation, all telephonic).
    although there were extended periods of no communication from the hiring team, which were infuriating at times.

The technical interview were fairly bookish, and the interviewer mostly asked me questions which were right of the book, nothing difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process was ok not that tuff, asked me asked within the scope of my technology they do not roam all around the world. Have clarity of what they want

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join HCL   1 Answer

Negotiation

normally

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

CV Screening - Online Test - Face to Face Technical first round - Face to Face Technical second round - HR Round. After that mail received that you are selected. Previous company pay slip submission - issue of offer letter.

Acceptance of offer - Filling up the joining form online - submitting of scanned copies of all marksheets, degree and other documents.

update on joining date after BGV completion.

Interview Questions

• The login name in ESXi server. What is NTP ? How will you troubleshoot resource contraints in a VM?   Answer Question

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was for BMC Performance Assurance tool specialist who could help with the capacity management of the client. In the past I had development experience on the same tool. So the interview process involved two telephonic rounds : 1) technical -they checked the depth of my was knowledge with respect to the tool. 2) Behavioral - general question about my past experience. It was very straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

1. Telephonic round
    2. face to face Round (Have to be in HCL office)
    3 HR discussion ( basically salary discussion)
    4. Background verification (once cleared all round then will be asked to upload all document including BGV form etc.)
    5.document upload

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for a change   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview is quite easy consisting of basic questions with 1 telephonic and 1 personal interview round. The phone screening round consist of basic questions around information security concepts and various standards like ISO 27001, SSAE 16, SOX control testing and ITGC. During the PI focus was more on getting to know more about me as a person and how will one able to conduct during the planing and execution phase of various implementation.

Interview Questions

• How will you perform ITGC control testing   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

Resume sharing, HR CALL, Introduction, Technical Round, Face to Face discussion, HR process, background check, Offer letter introduction, previous experiences, itil based questions, scenario based questions, Technical questions.

Interview Questions

• servers , process, unix , network, outages,introduction, previous experiences, itil based questions, scenario based questions, Technical questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple, be honest and confident. Speak with ability, do not share false information

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.