HCL Technologies Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HCL Technologies Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennur (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennur (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Precess is took three rounds ..Apptitute ,technical ,HR...Technical asking about oops ,data structure etc....1st round Almost easy ..you will clear easily..2nd round prepare your core..They are hiring all depts

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I think good process to select it in this company .the way of group discussion and aptitude exams to keep then to hr round and technical rounds also to keep and then select process is i like most

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

I was called for the interview but have to wait for 5 hours for interview. Interviewer took 1 hour per candidate but when he realized that his office time about to over, he started taking interview at 5 min per candidate.
    Initially he asked me about myself and what I have done. Then basic questions but didn't give me 1 min to recall the answer for the question. According to him I should have idea about the question what he was going to ask me and must have prepared for that. He was so hurry to complete the interview.
    If it was so then why initially he took 1 hour per candidate ? Worst interview I have ever had.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

The entire process was held at our college campus.
    First round:It was a pen and paper round. We were given 5 coding question and we had to write its logic. 3 questions were simple and 2 were average.(prime no, diamond pattern, recursion)
    Around 30 were shortlisted out of 130-140
    Second Round:Technical Interview
    Questions based on your resume, cloud computing,discussion about logics in yor written exam.

Around 15 cleared technical interview
    Third round:HR interview
    13 got job

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself?
      Questions related to projects and resume mainly   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds - Written aptitude and coding, Technical Interview, HR Interview
    Aptitude included Maths, Reasoning, Logical and graph questions.
    Coding included fairly easy questions like patterns, arrays, linked list etc.
    Technical Interview was based on the coding test and will be asked to write programs on string. HR interview was very easy just talking about your goals in life and if you are willing to relocate or not.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Vellore (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

1 Pen and paper based aptitude test
     Total 80 questions
    40 technical
    40 aptitude
    Questions will be basic only
    2 Technical Interview
    3 HR Round
    18 months bond and 4.75 ctc
    They will also ask you to rate yourself on some of the new technologies.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

Interview

On campus, First round was aptitude and technical. Was fairly easy to get through.
    The first interview round was technical, wasn't really asked any technical questions though. Apart from one about SEO because of my projects.
    Next round was HR, was only asked to tell them about myself, and if I'm fine with the company terms. I wasn't and hence rejected the offer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Vellore (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a 3step process.
    1st round: Pen and paper test, OS, DBMS, N/W, Data structures question mostly
    2nd round: Technical Interview
                    Based on your resume and some data structures and DBMS question.
    3rd Round: HR

Interview Questions

• Based on your project and java.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

There were 3 rounds, for the process.
    First being online aptitude test with maths, puzzles and OOPS/Programming questions.
    Second was the technical interview with basic questions of OOPS and some java concepts like comparator.
    Final was the HR Round.

Interview Questions

• Technical:
      Write for and foreach loop in java?
      Difference between comparable and comparator ?
      Traverse a List of objects
      Basic OOPS concepts

HR Round
      Why do you want to join HCL ?
      Are you willing to relocate ?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

They contact me by phone for a Junior developer position. I asked them what programming languages should know before the interview but they didn't said much. Only said that this is a general interview.