HCL Technologies Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HCL Technologies Technical Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2019.

Interview

Couple of telephonic interviews. One with HCL and the other with the client Interview process was ok. Scheduled and completed fairly on time as promised. But Following up with HR team is the real frustrating thing. Not even a start up compnay will not have this much WORST HR TEAM. They never respond to your queries or emails.

They agreed up on some salary and conducted interviews. Once, the interview process is complete, I took their confirmation and rejected my other offer. After this - HR team came back and started negotiating the salary again. BE CAREFUL...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Its very simple and straight forward. 2 rounds.

First round will be a pure technical round and the second round would be technical + management interview. The questions are from all the previous project experience you worked and stated in your resume.

Interview Questions

• The Questions will be mostly from the projects you worked on so far   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Rockford, IL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

2 Phone interview and 1 Skype interview. Mostly technical rounds. When it comes to Skype means you are almost finalized and you will get the offer. There isn't any room for negotiation.
    But ask for the match with market range mostly they will match it.

Interview Questions

• 1. Mostly technical question on programming language C and Python.
      2. some behavioral question.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Got a call from HCL HR a meeting was setup immediately by the HCL team working at the client site and then the interview with the client few days later. Got an offer in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• No. As long as you know your work, you should be fine. Nothing unexpected   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process went on with 3rd round. 1st was a telephonic and F2F in which i went to Hyderabad HCL, HR confereced to chennai team. On monday i got call from HR saying i was selected and discussed about Salary negiotations. the process on July 24th & ends by July 28th. Still I have not received offer letter

Interview Questions

• why team is not giving response to my email/phone call?   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Rockville, MD (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was really just a formality. I was formerly an employee of the company that outsourced about 1/3rd of its IT personnel ranging from programmer analysts to systems analysts like myself. HCL took over the jobs that were outsourced to them.

Negotiation

No negotiation as such they just picked me up at my current salary.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2012.

Interview

Call from HR then Group Project Manager called me for a face to face interview.Held in an office.It went well friendly manner.Some unrelevent questions were thrown.Carrier path and soft skill set questions were asked.Joining date and expectation from the project.

Interview Questions

• Singelton pattern,Assembly types,Production fix,Leadership skills,SLA,.NET Intermediate,Defect management application uses.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

2 round of interview.
    1 technical and follow with managerial and HR round.
    Long waiting time for the process.
    Interviewer is very polite and give time to bit relax and asked questions very nicely

Interview Questions

• How hashmap works intenally
      Basic Oops Concept
      Comparator and comparable
      Interface and abstract difference
      Spring MVC structure
      Hibernate session and session factory
      Rest controller and controller difference
      Spring micro serivce pros and cons
      How to maintain data consistency in spring microservices   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

It was smooth. All the interview panel were very professionals and helpful. Processes were pretty fast. I had technical round followed by managerial round. Got HR call the same day wherein we discussed about the expected salary nd all..

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

There are two rounds, one is purely technical and another is technical plus management. overall good experience. There were lot of candidates for the interview so I had to wait for couple of extra hours for my turn

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.