HM Land Registry HEO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at HM Land Registry

HEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at HM Land Registry (London, England).

Interview

For people who are meant to put participants at ease in order to elicit good responses as their day job they failed completely!
The interview process was chaired by a woman clearly only appointed due to typical civil service box ticking exercises being of various minorities. Her approach was abrupt and seemed a nightmare to alongside. When I asked her basic questions she fumbled and was uncertain how to answer the question so directed it back to me. For someone who is meant to the lead of the division I felt she not knowledgeable nor capable.
They should have kept an eye on the interview and were charged with timekeeping without blaming the candidate. Another interviewer kept interrupting me as I was giving my answer and it would have been more sensible for the candidate to be given the opportunity to talk and then for the interview to ask further follow up questions where appropriate.

Does not seem like a nice inclusive workplace which wishes to empower their employees.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.