HOK Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HOK Interview Questions

Interviews at HOK

2.9

Junior Engineer Interview

Interview

A great learning experience overall. The questions are quite difficult but they made you feel better. Problem solving skill is what they are looking for. The interviewers are very friendly.

Junior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HOK (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

it was brief. They showed me the office and discussed the ongoing projects. The interview went nicely but I feel they were hesitant for sponsorship and hence didn't employ me.

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at HOK (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had a interview with two people at HOK. The interview was not hard . We talked about my resume and the job duties. HR gave me a tour of the office she was not very friendly very short with her answers.

Interview Questions

• In the job description online it never said anything about process payroll so when she said the job included payroll very misleading. She caught me off guard. Accounts Payable Specialist/Payroll.   1 Answer

Design Profession Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HOK (Tampa, FL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had a contact working at that office who submitted my resume and work samples to the HR department. I was contacted the day after and an interview was scheduled for the following week. It seemed to me that the interview went really well, everyone was very pleasant. I sent my thank you emails to both interviewers, and one of them sent me a standard polite reply the same day. I was never contacted after that. I had to email the company 3 weeks later to inquire about their hiring decision.

Junior Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HOK (Syracuse, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

HOK is a global design, architecture, engineering and planning firm. On-Campos Interview holed by SOA Syracuse University on 02/08. Nice talk with interviewers and I did learn more about HOK's working process.

Junior Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HOK.

Interview

I got an interview with WebEX video interview cause this HOK is located in the other city with me. The interviewer was total four. They were very kindly and respectful on my works and talking.

Interview Questions

• About the portfolio and work experience   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HOK in May 2018.

Interview

It was a very good interview process. People were super friendly and engaging. They showed genuine interest in my work. The process was not stressful or overwhelming in any possible way.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HOK (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone call from Principle, first went through the whole portfolio. Then the interviewer started to did a brief intro about the job. End up with the question for the job and company.

Experience Design Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HOK (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to come into the office and interview a few days after. I came in and had two in person interviews. The first was with two people from the upper management marketing and business development teams and the second was a presentation of my past work that I gave to two employees in the KC office via video chat. I enjoyed our conversation and thought it would've been a good fit but wasn't offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What was your past experience like and how could you apply that knowledge to this role.   1 Answer

Landscape Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HOK (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

1.5 Hour Interview during which you discuss a series of landscape projects, including the process to make them as well as their major points. Personal aim was to discuss a wide variety of work.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your projects.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.