HSBC Holdings Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HSBC Holdings Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, MS (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (India, MS (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

It was very smooth. Two case rounds and two behavioral

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in September 2020.

Interview

Comprehensive interview with at least two people, one is most likely a B4 and the other a B5. If you're lucky, they'll be asking the typical interview questions. If not, they usually question you according to a set questions of the HSBC interview process

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

One technical round of 45 minutes about basic and advance sas. Second round with the VP regarding business knowledge. Last round was the salary discussion with the Human Resources team and finally got the offer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Online assessment followed by Case study+ case based interview
    Followed by Value based assessment +and finally HR round
    HR round is pretty easy they just tell you all the offering and job locationa

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2018.

Interview

Smooth and fast interview process. Pre onboarding checks took quite some time though. It was mainly a casual conversation as well as an opportunity to ask questions and enquire about the position and it's roles and responsibilities.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Smooth interview, analytics questions were asked. I was selected based on resume for face to face interview in their office. 2 rounds of interview were taken. First round was resume based. Second round was more on analytics, statistics, model development etc. I enjoyed giving interviews.

Interview Questions

• Regression model, how to improve it, how to handle data skewness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It took 3 weeks and the process was very streamlined. I have been followed by Hr for every process. First round was basically on process and current work you are doing. And little but techinal. Second round was purely technical and questions were asked on SAS, SQL. The final round was more a bit behavioral

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very detailed and I was primarily asked questions related to Basel 2 norms and RWA calculation methodologies (Standardized/ FIRB/AIRB). There was a question on regression techniques too.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first interview was with VP is which i was asked about myself and why i want to join the company. The second interview was with HR in which i was asked about my basic background and how comfortable i would be with the job.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging and difficult thing you faced in MBA and how did I overcome it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Begin the interview by introducing myself and my past working experience with the previous employer. Then we talked about my past education and how could I contribute to the current role applied. Next, interviewer asked for details of my previous role. There were questions raised to understand how much I know about the role I've applied. Interviewer provided the answers to ensure that I know about the expectations from employer and briefly explained about the team. Overall, they have given feedback that they are satisfied with my performance during the interview as I was able to see the bigger picture of the role. Hence they have offered me the role.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.