HSBC Holdings Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HSBC Holdings Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

2.9

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

A very organized and detailed interview process containing a Psychometric test online followed by a telephonic interview and then the final Panel interview. It was very rigorous and painstakingly thorough,

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be the best thing about this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview process involved first a telephone interview with give an example of a time when style questions and then a in person interview where they asked me questions based on my CV.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to get used to using software you were not familiar irt with   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleckheaton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Cleckheaton, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online completed online assessment -successful
    invited for face to face interview

3 parts to interview have to pass each one to be successful

asked competency based questions

asked about where currently working or previous experience
    why hsbc
    how you maintained health and safety in workplace

practical
    roleplay

Interview Questions

• example of how quickly you built a relationship with colleague/customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Good process, friendly team carried out the interview
    Nice environment and friendly team

Lots of opportunity to grow , personal development etc
    good benefits and pension and salary is not bad

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Face to face interview with two members of management. pretty straight froward questions. management was friendly and put me at ease making the process easier and more comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you have gone above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, then was asked to do two test, after passing the test I was called to talk about my cv then a telephone interview was conducted lasting 30 mins. One week later a face to face interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Online application form- fairly straight forward

Online Assessment- 16 scenario questions to test customer service skills

Telephone Screening Interview- 30 minute interview asking about specific times you have provided customer service. Called later than scheduled appointment. Kept being rushed and interrupted when answering questions.

Face-to-Face Interview

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you have given excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in October 2018.

Interview

Harder than I expected I had 4 sides of a5 written down as prep and none of it applied. I was asked 3 questions and bit by bit my answers were torn apart and scrutinised like an interrogation I didn’t feel at all at ease during the interview which was a shame.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have turned a negative customer experience into a positive one?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you found something a challenge and how did you over come it.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in August 2018.

Interview

Had phone interview with them, which was really bad. Couldn’t understand a word a lady was saying. I had to repeat myself all the time. She was asking far too many questions regarding just one question, for example she asked me about a time when I experienced something difficult. So I told her about the situation and then she asked many questions within that question. I didn’t see a point why.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you provided an excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

It was okay, situational questions, many online tests before interview. Interviewer was okay. Standard questions, nothing personal. Seems like too many applications to get through................ ............ ....... .......... ........

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.